(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I've got packaging from a beer club that ships 12 12-oz beers safely. I also have packaging from beer I ordered online that can handle bomber and wine bottle sized bottles.

I did my ice bucket challenge. I hope you all don't think you are unscathed... There is a chosen one! :lecture
Video is still uploading to Youtube...

Aw, man!!! My thinking was, I picked people who had kids that would have fun doing the dumping... I was gonna pick furystorm at first, but Punk told me Andrew was already challenged (and didn't do it)...

Yeah, I ain't doing that ****! Too self centered and really not a follower.

Did Waller end up accepting the challenge?

Aw, man!!! My thinking was, I picked people who had kids that would have fun doing the dumping... I was gonna pick furystorm at first, but Punk told me Andrew was already challenged (and didn't do it)...

still text him, hey you never know he may do it! he just won't post a video. :lol :lol

Eli26 and I are on Skype and we're building the LEGO Ghostbusters Ecto-1 together! :rock
I'm a faster LEGO builder though, go me!!! We've been building since 9:30 pm. :lol :lol

Although I haven't seen an episode of Dr. Who since the season with the guy that played Destro and Malekith, I find that redhead girl from the last Dr. Who series and Guardians of the Galaxy to be so cute, it's a little ridiculous. She blows the Wendy's girl away. She might be my #1 now.

Jenna Coleman is hawt, but that wasn't enough to get me through the season debut of Dr. Who.
It's Jenna LOUISE Coleman to you! :thwak And she's MINE!!! :thwak Not sure why you couldn't get through the episode. I thought it was great! Surprise cameo at the end...

Although I haven't seen an episode of Dr. Who since the season with the guy that played Destro and Malekith, I find that redhead girl from the last Dr. Who series and Guardians of the Galaxy to be so cute, it's a little ridiculous. She blows the Wendy's girl away. She might be my #1 now.
Yeah, Karen Gillan is HAWT! She has a sitcom on network TV this fall, too... I went to see Oculus in theaters just for her! And bought it! She's one of the best redhead actresses EVER!

I wandered off the path and ordered BD Terminator and Marty, but will probably cancel them both. I still feel like I don't need any of them. :lol
Everytime I have even an itch to cancel I immediately do it. If i'm not 110% sold on something I don't need it. Cancel my friend!

I know it's gimmicky.. but its cool in its own way.

Amy Adams is fawking hawt!

Don't sell yourself shot. Not every man could convince his wife to dress like 50's Lorraine for Halloween.
This is what my wife wants to be for Halloween this year.
trick-r-treat_movie.png

God, I NEED that probe.
So do I! Wish I had the money :(

I'm not sure I'm glad to be back...

This may be one reason why... :mad:

This may be another reason. :mad:
* making a conscious effort to be nicer to ken *

Kenbenobi said:
OK, that one is funny... I'll give you that one...

It's things like this which make we wanna stay...

And this...

:lol :lol :lol
Hang tight buddy. I'll be there in 11 days! ;)
:horror :horror :horror
Smuggle it. :monkey3
Up his butt?
You should challenge King or Waller.
You do that :lol
UT is a punk...

But what does that make punk? :dunno
A urinary tract.
Eli26 and I are on Skype and we're building the LEGO Ghostbusters Ecto-1 together! :rock
I'm a faster LEGO builder though, go me!!! We've been building since 9:30 pm. :lol :lol
Ugh....gross....Eli?!?!?! :monkey4

Chien is too nice a guy to shun Eli. :lecture

How did you end up so poor? Are you planning to move to Maine? :dunno

Back