(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Ya I just sent in the form to have it replaced, my Maul came in good condition luckily. Really hope I get that luck when Kenobi ships out.

Every time I've tried to go before I've either been busy or didnt have the funds to go. The Hollywood Bowl is great, its only downfall is the traffic getting in and out. Last time I was there I left the show during an encore to beat the traffic but was pinned in by cars so I ended up having to wait.:slap
Don't park at the bowl. Park at Hollywood and Highland they have a bus back and forth. Think it's $5 for the bus plus parking but it seems to end up be cheaper and way easier to get out.

It was a blast putting the set together. So many memories with these toys. Got a little frustrating with the last 17, but patience is key.

That's what I plan to do. Go through the set one final time and pick out the figs that need to be upgraded. The R2 is very nice, I'm sure Fury only gets the best when it comes to R2. Glad to have him in my collection.

Yes, as long as you take your time and look for figures that fit your budget and quality needs you should be okay... I'd say I put my collection together over at least 7 or 8 years, with most of the work being done in the last few.

:exactly: The cost jumps when you decide to acquire the last 17 figures (The Power of The Force line).

Yep, but even some of them are still reasonable (Lando, Imperial Dignitary, etc... the killers are Yak Face, Pop-Up R2 and Luke in Stormtrooper disguise. That' easily $400 in 3 figures :lol

These will never leave my collection. :lecture

Same here, the only reason I'd ever sell was if I was at the end of my financial rope. Vintage Kenner and my M.U.S.C.L.E./Kinnikuman collection will likely have to be buried with me :lol

Doctor Doom will be in the Fantastic Four reboot. Look at that awesome set! :slap

Geez... not that it would even be a good flick, but c'mon :lol

Well I'm officially homeless. :lol

We signed our half of the closing docs and dropped off the keys. Our stuff is all over the place and I'm exhausted but it's done. A few days of rest and we get to do it all again. At least we can take our time moving in.

I've sooooo much to catch up on here tomorrow. For now it's bed time. Later taters...

Good luck man... at least your house did sell and you've got a new one lined up. It's stressful I'm sure, but hopefully this will just be an amusing tale in a few years.

I should get rights fees for every time that gets used.

Sorry, I believe it's now public domain. You really should have copyrighted that **** :lecture

The Prince of Darkness sits on his tiny throne in his tiny lair.

:lol :lol

I'll never understand Sideshow, they were killing it with the G I Joe paints and sculpts and then they try and get fancy and drop the ball.

Hopefully Drake was just fluke.

I may have already posted it here... but even though Drake looked real bad out of the box he can be saved :lecture

I'm guessing Han and Luke will be messed up... just seems like it takes a few figures for Sideshow to correct major f-ups.

b20a8b11-4b9f-4214-9065-342398d4b022_zpsa283b7a1.jpg

33793ed3-0188-4f34-b63d-ca5b992cd58b_zps2fcd0dff.jpg

Gambling

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Lego.

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Back