(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Well ... maybe...

minim-house-16.jpg

Thanks Waller. Bookmarked to read later. I've been reading a lot on this movement lately.

I will say, I'll most likely have a full sized, prolly queen, bed in a loft area. The one shown here pulls out from under that floor, and in the episode, the taller than average guy got on the bed and his legs hung off by at least a foot! I was like, oh hell's no!

I do like the entertainment setup, because it goes up to reveal a huge window! Great use of space.

BTW, am I the only one that sees the trail of BS that King is laying down? :dunno

i never thought about finding a Droids page. I have been looking for a r2 cell from the cartoon.

I've only ever seen a couple of droids pages for sale... I bid on them, but didn't win. Sucks to as they were from the part of the comic that overlapped with the OT :monkey2

I don't think the Ewoks or Thundercats were more than $30 a piece, and I think the Thundercats might have been like $18 :lol

Thanks man, it's cool though. Just something that happens I guess and a price you pay living rural.

The unexpected expense and the added workload is the worst part. Its gonna be a change of life style for sure, but it could always be worse at least I have a home and an option to haul water. Its an inconvience and a hardship but I know people around here who don't even have electricity, so I'm thankful for what I got.

Wow man, that's crazy. **** living in the sticks :lecture

We'll have to confirm these when Harmy ROTJ 2.0 comes out.

BwF_isHIYAADyUW.jpg:large

BwF9aywIUAAKln8.jpg:large

BwGC3ixIIAALH8M.jpg:large

Are they supposed to be there? Or we're they added later, ala SE?

This shot looks pretty convincing, but I just don't remember him on Jabba's sail barge either.

Ree-Yees_Bossk.jpg

Then there's stuff like this, so it looks pretty legit that he was in there. Or did they do any major reshoots? :dunno

20110718075429_trevor_butterfield1.jpg

He's barely seen ... in the first shot you would never remember him being there since you never see his face.

I probably shouldn't have watched that. Haen't seen Cap 2 yet. :(
:thud: Best Disney film of the YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've definitely seen old photos with Bossk in the sail barge... makes sense he and other bounty hunters would be chillin' with Jabba.
Photoshopped!!!!!!!!!!!! :lecture
j/k

We'll have to confirm these when Harmy ROTJ 2.0 comes out.

BwF_isHIYAADyUW.jpg:large

BwF9aywIUAAKln8.jpg:large

BwGC3ixIIAALH8M.jpg:large

I don't remember seeing these two at all. Wouldn't surprise me if GL added them via SE after realizing their popularity. But that's just speculation on my part.

Back