(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

No bubbles yet on beer. Hope the yeast is active. :impatient:

It's usually the next day, but my first batch actually never bubbled. I think it's because I didn't put that aerator in the lid properly.

Speaking of Indy... my brother has 6 Indy posters he wants to get rid of... all 27" x 40"... 2 from Raiders, 2 from Temple, 2 from Last Crusade. There is the photo release and the drawn poster version for each movie.

Price?

I earned $500 back on eBay this week in only six sales. Not a bad start. :D

And yeah, I sold my completely unused RetroN 5, but at least I made a profit on it! :lol

That's odd... when you quoted me the boards told me I had a new private message and that I had been quoted... but it was just you quoting me, I had no private message... hopefully it doesn't do that every time someone quotes me now...

Anyway, I think he's just looking to get what he paid for them which was about $100 for all six... they were like $16 and tax or something years ago. He bought them from the Hollywood Shop.

That's odd... when you quoted me the boards told me I had a new private message and that I had been quoted... but it was just you quoting me, I had no private message... hopefully it doesn't do that every time someone quotes me now...

Anyway, I think he's just looking to get what he paid for them which was about $100 for all six... they were like $16 and tax or something years ago. He bought them from the Hollywood Shop.

Did is you get a message from fury?

I got that as well. Very annoying.

Forgot how good "Air Force one" is. Switching over to Indy at 6 for "last crusade".

I haven't seen AF1 in forever. My Dad and I are sitting here watching Last Crusade. He's the same one that took me to see it as a kid. It's a nice feeling.

I earned $500 back on eBay this week in only six sales. Not a bad start. :D

And yeah, I sold my completely unused RetroN 5, but at least I made a profit on it! :lol

Cha-Ching!!! Nice job! You sell your games too?

Hmm, not a bad price. I'd have to think about it and it would take me a bit to raise the money. I'm going to start ebaying once we move in. Speaking of, are you still interested in MASK stuff?

For fury and others who like to use debit cards. Protect yourselves!!

I haven't seen AF1 in forever. My Dad and I are sitting here watching Last Crusade. He's the same one that took me to see it as a kid. It's a nice feeling.

That's so cool Titus!

I know I don't talk about my dad as much as my mom, but he was the one that took me to movies as a kid. I remember going to Loews theater in 1989 with him and we bought tickets to Last Crusade. It was halfway done, but they let us go in anyways. We walked in during Indy and Henry's escape from the Nazi blimp. So we watched the whole movie from that point on, and stayed in the theater to watch the next showing. LOL! I can't believe they let us do that.

Yeah, I only had two games. But...

Mario RPG sold for $40!
And Link to the Past sold for about $24...

It's got me motivated to sell. :D

That's so cool Titus!

I know I don't talk about my dad as much as my mom, but he was the one that took me to movies as a kid. I remember going to Loews theater in 1989 with him and we bought tickets to Last Crusade. It was halfway done, but they let us go in anyways. We walked in during Indy and Henry's escape from the Nazi blimp. So we watched the whole movie from that point on, and stayed in the theater to watch the next showing. LOL! I can't believe they let us do that.

That's a great story, Chien! Thanks for sharing. :)

Yeah, I only had two games. But...

Mario RPG sold for $40!
And Link to the Past sold for about $24...

It's got me motivated to sell. :D

A Link to the Past is my favorite game of all time. I really need to get another SNES copy. I only have the GBA version right now. I had almost a complete Zelda run (minus the CD-I games) but sold it years back. I've regretted it ever since.

Last edited:

Did is you get a message from fury?

Yup... same thing. "You have a new private message from furystorm" furystorm quoted you.

Ballz... this will get annoying fast.

Hmm, not a bad price. I'd have to think about it and it would take me a bit to raise the money. I'm going to start ebaying once we move in. Speaking of, are you still interested in MASK stuff?

Yes on the MASK stuff.

Well, it looks like I'm going to have to file a claim on the POTF A-Wing pilot. Still a no show and I've emailed the seller three times now asking him to check on it with no replies. The search for a complete vintage set continues. :mad:

Well, it looks like I'm going to have to file a claim on the POTF A-Wing pilot. Still a no show and I've emailed the seller three times now asking him to check on it with no replies. The search for a complete vintage set continues. :mad:

Yeah, it sounds like someone is trying to pull a fast one.

Bought this from a friend of mine. Its an Isildur Pre-Production Prototype. You can see with the other picture the changes they made to it before it went into full production. The proto is a really nice piece being a proto it doesn't have the normal Styrofoam so my friend packed it the best you could to make sure it would make the trip. Sadly USPS wasn't too gentle and broke the base in half. I was able to superglue it and fix it.

IMG_2271 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_2347 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_2371 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_2377 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_1829 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

Back