(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Yeah those days are gone. It's one side or the other basically. That's when arguments start and I just stay away from it all. It's a bunch of bull. I know we need politics in our society but so far it's at the point where it's ruining everyone's future including younger generations.

Pretty much

I respectfully disagree Josh. We can have a drink over it sometime, but I just don't share the same optimism in our gov't and corrupt society as you. :lol

(and just to note - not laughing at you Josh, laughing at my warped brain )

It's all good. :duff

What a joke.

I have insurance with BCBS through the state and even we're getting a good old fashion butt ****ing. Our insurance went up 25% every pay period AND they raised all our deductables and co-pays.

F U BCBS :pfft:

I seem to remember making that exact same post some months back when dealing with them and my wife's surgery.

F U to insurance companies as a whole :pfft:

Oh man that stinks!!!
That's what I love about the 'tina, though...we share stories AND each other's pain. :lol

Whatever you do, don't check out some of the stock prices of these healthcare companies. :lol

That's what I love about the 'tina, though...we share stories AND each other's pain. :lol

Apparently some of the 'tina folk are sharing kisses and space herpes too :panic:

How much is the sub to WWE? $9.99 a month? Is that the only option?

I see they have a 1 week free...does that include access to everything?

Got to love our society.

How much is the sub to WWE? $9.99 a month? Is that the only option?

I see they have a 1 week free...does that include access to everything?

Yeah that's the only option, its 9.99 a month but it has a six month commitment, so if you cancel before then, you will be charged the remainder of what you owe.

As of right now, it is with full access to everything.

Got to love our society.

Love it or hate it, its all we got. '

Until the apes rise up and take it that is.

Yeah that's the only option, its 9.99 a month but it has a six month commitment, so if you cancel before then, you will be charged the remainder of what you owe.

Crap, wish they just had a month by month.

Wonder how much viewing I can get into a (free) week. :lol

Oh hell yes let's make that happen! :lol

Love it or hate it, its all we got. '

Until the apes rise up and take it that is.

The new movie looks great IMO.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

What sandtrooper?

A Kenner sandtrooper. They did a dewback, but no sandtrooper. That always surprised me since they could've easily reused the mold and just added a backpack and shoulder pauldron.

Crap, wish they just had a month by month.

Wonder how much viewing I can get into a (free) week. :lol

I packed in 5 hours a day during those first couple weeks. If you apply yourself I think you can easily watch 40 hours worth of stuff in a week.

To bad thats only about a dozen or so pay per views :lol

Just get it, it's only $10. Just skip out on a fast food meal and BOOM, there's your ten bucks :lol

It probably has something to do with their current TV deal and Hulu deal.

At least that's what I assume :dunno

Maybe when they sign their new TV deals this month they'll be able to show RAW and Smackdown live on the network. Or at least the day after.

Just saw the Warrior tribute ... man even I was tearing up.

A Kenner sandtrooper. They did a dewback, but no sandtrooper. That always surprised me since they could've easily reused the mold and just added a backpack and shoulder pauldron.

Oh crap! I never even realized they never made one! Maybe I'll look into making a custom one. If I find a good way to do one, I'll make you one too.

I packed in 5 hours a day during those first couple weeks. If you apply yourself I think you can easily watch 40 hours worth of stuff in a week.

To bad thats only about a dozen or so pay per views :lol

Just get it, it's only $10. Just skip out on a fast food meal and BOOM, there's your ten bucks :lol

:lol:lol:lol

I would have to watch it while trading. I don't want my son learning any Superfly Snuka moves...yet. :lol

Oh man, they have this on Apple TV, too?!?

Back