(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Ben will be in the LSF area, Alex confirmed either Fett or Vader PF will be there but not both. Hoping they have a nice McQuarrie piece to show us, but it's not looking good.

The McQuarrie stuff I'm all in for, I've been anxiously awaiting the first piece announced there.

cum in what?

pamela-horton-se-rada-igra-4-fotka_b247a70c720e49f0b2cee896364a7d3e_original.jpg

:monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3 v

Arkham Batman could very well be the best 1/6 Batman if he's done right. I really love the feel of that game. It embraces all of his crazy villains and doesn't try to be too realistic. I hope the Batfleck movies have the same vibe as the Arkham games.

I'm seriously excited for Arkham Batman but knowing that SSC will do it too in 1:6 really has me debating on whether or not to bite on HT's version. I like the game but not enough to have a ton of the same from different companies in the same scale.

Please slap Dave for me.

Let's start a Kickstarter!

I do love TD! But finish watching before you decide.

How old is the little one???

Turned 2 today. I know people said it would fly by, but I didn't really expect it. Wish she was still that little lump in her swing and pack n play. It's amazing how they develop a personality overnight.

As for TD about to finish 5 and hopefully watch all of 6 tonite. Easily one of the best tv shows ever done.

Turned 2 today. I know people said it would fly by, but I didn't really expect it. Wish she was still that little lump in her swing and pack n play. It's amazing how they develop a personality overnight.

As for TD about to finish 5 and hopefully watch all of 6 tonite. Easily one of the best tv shows ever done.

My little one is 8.5 months, totally the little lump in the swing. I will appreciate it while it lasts!

Is 5 the ep where they infiltrate the bikers?

My little one is 8.5 months, totally the little lump in the swing. I will appreciate it while it lasts!

Is 5 the ep where they infiltrate the bikers?

Bit past that.

Enjoy the time when they don't move. It's exciting as hell when they crawl and walk but your life changes overnight. Let alone going up and downstairs by themselves.

Smaug will be at Weta's booth.

10505342_10152149323732303_5446812296935959300_n.jpg

Could be a big statue over their booth, though. :dunno

Smaug will be at Weta's booth.

10505342_10152149323732303_5446812296935959300_n.jpg

Could be a big statue over their booth, though. :dunno

I don't think that's the statue though. I believe the booth will have a large Smaug from the world premiere of DOS at the booth.

I realized after I posted it that it's probably the big booth statue. Surely the regular statue will be on a pile of gold instead of a mountain.

I realized after I posted it that it's probably the big booth statue. Surely the regular statue will be on a pile of gold instead of a mountain.

I expect a bit of gold. I'd like to see this as the pose for the statue.

fb8e6566ff61364d6bea667cacf6487f_zps273a5509.jpg

Does seem like an awfully small section for all the SW goodies they've teased!

That area that says 1:6 figures probably will have stuff for SW as well.

Back