(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I abhor time travel. And multiverses too! :mad:

This is one I really want to see in the theater, and big. Maybe even 3D! If it even approximates the first I'll be happy.

But I'll go soon. Thanks Ben.

Just back from The Giver. I enjoyed it, nothing groundbreaking. A bit Metropolis, a bit THX-1138, a bit Logan's Run, etc. M hated it, I think mostly because he's adored and taught the book to so long.

Probably feels the way I'm going to feel come Dec. 18, 2015... :(

what's december 18???

For or as often as we're going to need to move it, not much, we're just going to rent a truck.

M is pushing for a foundation though, and 500 sq. feet. :(

Any idea where you are headed after Vegas?

Wow, I really lucked out with the Hot Toys auction where the buyer said the joints were loose. He decided he wanted to keep it, so I offered him a partial refund. He accepted. I thought I'd get a neutral or negative, but found out after all these weeks last night he gave me a positive. My flawless selling record still stands. :lol :lol :lol

That hurts, although reading through the threads, I tend to agree with you even though I collect them too. Congrats in the positive feedback, Chien.

That hurts, although reading through the threads, I tend to agree with you even though I collect them too. Congrats in the positive feedback, Chien.

Hey, I used to be one too. A Hot Toys collector, I mean, not a ******. Well I guess that's debate-able. :lol :lol

Hot Toys collectors who use Photoshop are even bigger douches.

Wow, I really lucked out with the Hot Toys auction where the buyer said the joints were loose. He decided he wanted to keep it, so I offered him a partial refund. He accepted. I thought I'd get a neutral or negative, but found out after all these weeks last night he gave me a positive. My flawless selling record still stands. :lol :lol :lol

Nice. Congrats.

Thanks Waller! Hot Toys collectors are douches! No offense to my buddies in here. :lol :lol
That's rude.
Hey, I used to be one too. A Hot Toys collector, I mean, not a ******. Well I guess that's debate-able. :lol :lol
You seem un-douchey to me, but I don't really know you that well. If DW is to be believed you are a tremendous doucher.
Hot Toys collectors who use Photoshop are even bigger douches.

Photoshopers are pretentious douchers.

Is 8:00am to early for rum? No?

Thank you sir, I'll have another.

:duff

And another.

At this rate I'll be piss drunk by noon :thud:

That's rude.

No, this is Rude:

e0538586d35eec9ef0baef023524a876.jpg

It's a bracelet that takes the place of your park ticket and room key. So of course the sell all kinds of junk to dude them up.

How convenient and exploitable!

Back