(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

tumblr_namb2b4nv81s6awito3_250.jpg

tumblr_namb2b4nv81s6awito4_500.jpg

I'm entertaining the opportunity to pick up a second job and work seven nights a week for the next three months.

64 hours a week for 90 days...

I did that once and while I ended up debt free at the end, I also ended up with walking pneumonia from exhaustion.

You guys ever feel like the universe is laughing at you :monkey4 :crying :banghead :pow :chug :chug :chug :chug :chug :chug :chug :thud:

Oh well....:violin

The universe doesn't laugh at me, it cries for me.

Hang in there dude, **** is only temporary...

Say what you will about the PT, the man's fashion is in the right place (here anyway)

tumblr_nahao81os91qa4gi0o1_500.jpg

Ewan was my favorite part of the whole PT. He was great as OWK.

And Happy Bday Shroptster!!!

I'm entertaining the opportunity to pick up a second job and work seven nights a week for the next three months.

64 hours a week for 90 days...

It can definitely be challenging. Mostly it is mentally fatiguing. But my body is also sore. I havnt had time to work out in the past two months and I actually miss it. I grew a pooch belly eating whatever was available and collapsing each night. And I only worked an average of 56 hours per week for the past 7 weeks...

It can definitely be challenging. Mostly it is mentally fatiguing. But my body is also sore. I havnt had time to work out in the past two months and I actually miss it. I grew a pooch belly eating whatever was available and collapsing each night. And I only worked an average of 56 hours per week for the past 7 weeks...

tumblr_n68b8h6TOp1snfsquo1_400.gif

Time to purge! :panic:

First: Ship slynger his vintage Artoo, and Kamikaze his surprise as yet unknown prize from last Spooktacular! :lol

fury is out. galactiboy is the new amigo now.

I thought I already was in... I have no idea what's going on :lol I just hope when I arrive for Celebration I don't have to give handjobs to hobos in order to stay in their cardboard box.

Say what you will about the PT, the man's fashion is in the right place (here anyway)

He's definitely one of the best parts of the PT... too bad he couldn't have been in the "real" Star Wars. Hopefully in the new trilogy they don't decide to go with a young force ghost of Kenobi :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Happy birthday Jay

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Back