(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I got presents :)

Anyone else get presents?
I am present. That's all that matters...

Everyone can probably put my SS package to shame. :lol
I think that's why I backed out for the July one. I didn't have enough goodies to add. I'm saving stuff for December, and currently saving some really GOOOOD stuff for next April (art prints)! Hopefully I won't misplace them, cuz I do that often!

That's a good one, Waller. I saw it on the big screen in a theater filled with Godzilla fans and it was very enjoyable. The end is kind of sad, but Buring G and Destroyah are really cool. As a matter of fact, my X-Plus Gigantic Burning Godzilla should be coming in August.

Speaking of, I still haven't forgotten about your 'zilla... it's sitting on my dining room table. I need to go out and try to find a paint match this weekend, I had nothing on hand that I felt was close enough.

My Secret Santa super spoiled me and put the package I sent out to shame, but pics will have to wait until late tonight or maybe tomorrow. I'm taking my best friend to get a Brazilian wax for his birthday.

I heard those are pretty painful...

Well I used it on an in stock item. So the invoice came in... it shipped for free and I saved the $25.00.
Consider yourself lucky. Mine was in-stock as well. They kept the $25 GC, and charged me $26.xx for shipping. It was the Maul LSB. What was your item?

Speaking of, I still haven't forgotten about your 'zilla... it's sitting on my dining room table. I need to go out and try to find a paint match this weekend, I had nothing on hand that I felt was close enough.

No rush. It's a very strange shade of purple/blue. I'm going to try and go hunting for that zombie briefcase you needed as well.

Consider yourself lucky. Mine was in-stock as well. They kept the $25 GC, and charged me $26.xx for shipping. It was the Maul LSB. What was your item?

It was the Commander Wolfe figure. I have a Ganch and really liked the design of Wolfe since they both come from art and literature more than the show.

Time to go unpack my Vader Mythos! Been waiting for a moment I had time... Nearing that 30 day mark again. I won't cut it too close this time...

That is so awesome BEN!!!! Can I call you UTtoyfan!???? :)

Hi Rich. Are you feeling any better?

Yes, you may!
We cannot have more than one UTtoyfan... Unless... if Ben starts having massive giveaways, only then can he truly be UTtoyfan!

We cannot have more than one UTtoyfan... Unless... if Ben starts having massive giveaways, only then can he truly be UTtoyfan!

If I ever become a rich author and get a movie made out of one of my stories, I'll be UTtoyfan #2. Otherwise, I just don't make enough money to be as generous as Chien.

P.S. - I'll only throw contests for the people I like if I do strike it rich.

I got presents :)

Anyone else get presents?

I got presents. My Santa didn't wrap, and I opened the box. Ooppps. :lol

Our machine is down where I practice therapy, so I'm home on maybe a half day. Good to relax. Plus I can catch up on wrapping my SS gifts and maybe even get them shipped today!

Back