(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

So Ben, what are these Diamond Select/X-Plus Godzilla 12 inch series they are releasing?

Oh furry, I took the pics. Will post the link tonight. Hopefully...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Lonely-nerd.jpg

I found some Simpsons minifigs at Target. Pretty picked over, but I did the feely thing and didn't get any duplicates. They didn't have Marge, Bart, Apu, or Chief Wiggum, though, so I don't have those ones yet.

Still nothing here. I am up for anyone's extras to help me get a set.

It's nuts !

Street Fighter: 25th Anniversary Collector's Set for Xbox 360

$49.99 SHIPPED

https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-street-fighter-25th-anniversary-collectors-set-for-xbox-360-2

Comes with the following:

•Comprehensive Street Fighter box set
•Four classic Street Fighter video games: Super Street Fighter II Turbo: HD Remix, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition, Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition with all costume DLC, and Street Fighter X: Tekken, including all character and Swap Costume DLC
•Two-disc Blu-ray set
•11-disc soundtrack
•64-page hardcover art book
•Documentary, animated films
•Every episode of Street Fighter animated series
•Replica of Ryu's belt; brings dojo masters worldwide to their knees
•Specially commissioned, highly detailed 8" Ryu statue
•Certificate of authenticity
•Custom box

Too bad it's not the PS3 version.

Dang. I paid like twice that for the Camp Kaiju t-shirt. Bummer.

I found some Simpsons minifigs at Target. Pretty picked over, but I did the feely thing and didn't get any duplicates. They didn't have Marge, Bart, Apu, or Chief Wiggum, though, so I don't have those ones yet.

Apu may be the hardest one to find! It took me a long time to finally get one.

So Ben, what are these Diamond Select/X-Plus Godzilla 12 inch series they are releasing?

Diamond cut a deal with X-Plus to release them in the U.S. They're all re-releases of figures that were already put out in Japan, so I already have all of them. Some have slightly inferior paint work on them, but some are just as good. The 1964 Godzilla and Varan looks particularly good. X-Plus figures are my favorite Godzilla collectibles. They're basically vinyl statues, but the detail on them is pretty impressive. You can get discounts through retailers like Entertainment Earth and you don't have to pay the high shipping cost from Japan. I recommend them highly.

Diamond cut a deal with X-Plus to release them in the U.S. They're all re-releases of figures that were already put out in Japan, so I already have all of them. Some have slightly inferior paint work on them, but some are just as good. The 1964 Godzilla and Varan looks particularly good. X-Plus figures are my favorite Godzilla collectibles. They're basically vinyl statues, but the detail on them is pretty impressive. You can get discounts through retailers like Entertainment Earth and you don't have to pay the high shipping cost from Japan. I recommend them highly.

Thanks for the info, Ben. I noticed a crapload of them are coming out. :panic:

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/...=0&pg=0&orsearch=0&wrid=0&tree=0&sort=0&new=0

Apu may be the hardest one to find! It took me a long time to finally get one.

I'm sure I'll find one eventually. Marge and Bart should be pretty easy, too.

Thanks for the info, Ben. I noticed a crapload of them are coming out. :panic:

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/...=0&pg=0&orsearch=0&wrid=0&tree=0&sort=0&new=0

Hedorah's coming out too, but he's not listed on their site yet. He's an impressive figure. I recommend the 1968 Godzilla as well. That's one of my favorites.

Xbox 360... aw man. I'd get it if it was for PS3. I have a 360, but do most of my gaming on PS3. That's a great deal though with all the animated series and the statue included...

Same boat. I'd be down for the PS3 version. :(

I finally found them today. No time to hunt and peck so I just grabbed 5:

Chief Wiggum x2
Bart
Krusty
Ralph Wiggum

And I already have Itchy and Scratchy so Chief Wiggum is up for trade for any of the others or I have other Lego figures I can trade.

Heading out in 5 minutes! See you all tomorrow for those at C2E2! Woot woot! :yess:

Have fun guys! I'll be there in spirit...

My god, I would t*tty**** the **** out of her.

I thought of you today, Ben. Target has new Godzilla toys. Not sure if you saw them.

Wonder why they didn't do a comic book guy. That would be the one I'd want.

Quick list of extra minifigs I have for trade for Simpsons:

Manbat w/dynamite
Frodo
Bombur the Dwarf
Dwalin the Dwarf w/hammer
Bofur the Dwarf w/axe
Balin the Dwarf w/sword
Simpsons Chief Wiggums
(s11) Gingerbread Man
(s9) Alien Avenger
(s11) Female Scientist
(s8) Pirate

I got everything I could get my hands on even though they're not very good toys.

View attachment 105692

That's them. I was tempted to get the little one with the buildings. Actually, now that I think of it they had a different 8" ones as well. 54 Godzilla, a newer Godzilla and some other one. It was a golden color but not Godzilla.

Is that taller one wearing blue dentures? Does Godzilla lose his teeth in the new movie?

He has atomic breath action. Looks like he's puking a blue dildo. I find it humorous.

That's them. I was tempted to get the little one with the buildings. Actually, now that I think of it they had a different 8" ones as well. 54 Godzilla, a newer Godzilla and some other one. It was a golden color but not Godzilla.

Those are the Bandai Creation vinyl figures from the classic movies. I think they have Godzilla 54, Godzilla 2000, and the golden one is King Seeser. I don't like those very much. Bandai Japan is going to release some cheap vinyl figures from the new movie in 6" scale, though. I'm sure those will be alright.

Perfect! Happy, smiley people getting hurt makes me happy...

He has atomic breath action. Looks like he's puking a blue dildo. I find it humorous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYMfFGR74w4

Those are the Bandai Creation vinyl figures from the classic movies. I think they have Godzilla 54, Godzilla 2000, and the golden one is King Seeser. I don't like those very much. Bandai Japan is going to release some cheap vinyl figures from the new movie in 6" scale, though. I'm sure those will be alright.

Ahh ok. If there's anything you're ever looking for lmk.

Back