(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

OH my! I just saw in USA today online that Kristen Bell gets naked in some chick magazine. Her booby is popping out. I'm gonna have to go yank it in a bit. :lol

I don't know bro. Hard to tell. I am thinking they are 6"...but I could be wrong.

They look a lot like the 6" Black figures.... Could be fun to have a Vader.

I do to because of all the fees but its getting to the point it might better off.

I was listing Blade here at 400 and he's been going for 6-700 on eBay, so why should I walk away from another couple hundred bucks? This was the first thing I've tried to sell here since the format change.

I don't blame ya at all. I'd go for every penny I can get.

I was listing Blade here at 400 and he's been going for 6-700 on eBay, so why should I walk away from another couple hundred bucks? This was the first thing I've tried to sell here since the format change.

Make money money make! I might have been interested but I have the Blade 12" figure put out by Marvel a few years ago and it's decent enough for me.
Good luck on the sale!

Have I mentioned how much I miss checking this thread during work hours? Too much to catch up with when I get home.

OH my! I just saw in USA today online that Kristen Bell gets naked in some chick magazine. Her booby is popping out. I'm gonna have to go yank it in a bit. :lol

Which magazine? :monkey3

Have I mentioned how much I miss checking this thread during work hours? Too much to catch up with when I get home.

I may be like this soon. We're supposed to charge all our time to specific buckets, so I'm not going to be able to hide all this Freaks time anywhere. :lol

I may be like this soon. We're supposed to charge all our time to specific buckets, so I'm not going to be able to hide all this Freaks time anywhere. :lol

Chch-Twin-No-Mix-buckets.jpg

I have Hot Toys Blade. Didn't realize he was selling for so much. Damn, son.

Which magazine? :monkey3

No Waller!!!!!! :(

just google Kristen Bell naked. It'll come up with the legit picture. LOL!! I would post the link here, but not sure if safe.

Oh, UT and Ken and whoever else is hitting C2E2, you might want to bring a hoodie or sweatshirt cause it's supposed to be a bit chilly this weekend. I assume Ben and Gibby are used to the Chicago weather and already know this.

Oh, UT and Ken and whoever else is hitting C2E2, you might want to bring a hoodie or sweatshirt cause it's supposed to be a bit chilly this weekend. I assume Ben and Gibby are used to the Chicago weather and already know this.

I already saw the weather. Definitely gonna bring some winter stuff!

Kicking things off on May 4th, Disney will be offering new exclusive Disney Store merchandise nationwide.

Talking Star Wars Action Figures

SRP: $29.95 each
Retailers: Disney Store and DisneyStore.com
Available: Starting May 4, 2014

• 15+ phrases
• Lights and sounds
• Activation buttons on right upper arm and chest/chest pack
• Fully articulated
• Light up blaster (Han Solo, Stormtrooper)
• Removable helmet (Luke Skywalker)

6172047621411.jpg

6172047621412.jpg

6172047621413.jpg

6172047621414-2.jpg

More here LINK

Figures are 18 inches tall. That Stormtrooper looks amazing. These are the Black Series 6-inch sculpts blown up for the Stormtrooper and Luke.

Figures are 18 inches tall. That Stormtrooper looks amazing. These are the Black Series 6-inch sculpts blown up for the Stormtrooper and Luke.

Nice! If they are 18" tall for $30 I'll be all over that Stormtrooper.

NICE!!! Where else can you get 18" for $30?!?!

I have Hot Toys Blade. Didn't realize he was selling for so much. Damn, son.

I know, huh? It just sits at the bottom of a detolf. My hope is that I can make enough to cover Batman and Robin and, depending upon the final price, either one of the last vintage figures I need or a little money to put towards a Sandcrawler May 4th. :)

Back