(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Guess no one cares to watch the Phineas and Ferb Star Wars Special big?

I've never seen the show before. If i watched it regularly, I might check it out.

I think I totally missed your photos. I must be half asleep, or drunk... or both.

I posted a few here several pages back and a bunch of Weta's stuff in the Middle-earth section. Got a big coverage thread update coming soon.

Not much action in here today...
The ebay app failed me today. I'm kinda pissed. I had 3 items to bid on, all the same. But they ended like 20 seconds apart. I was unable to bid on ANY of them. The app was just too slow! I couldn't type the amount on my bid in. I kept pressing the numbers, but nothing appeared. I had to press it like 20 times for each number, but the auction had ended by then. One item ended at $2.00. I could have had a super bargain! I'm ticked...
That's what you get for waiting until the last min

Guess no one cares to watch the Phineas and Ferb Star Wars Special big?

I've tried watching Phineas and Ferb and just didn't care for it. I'm more of an Adventure Time/Regular Show kinda guy.

I posted a few here several pages back and a bunch of Weta's stuff in the Middle-earth section. Got a big coverage thread update coming soon.

Huh, that's strange I missed it. I'll have to scroll back a bit, thanks for posting them.

That's what you get for waiting until the last min

On eBay these days, if you don't wait until the last second you're screwed.

On eBay these days, if you don't wait until the last second you're screwed.
How do you figure. Waiting until the last min can only cause you to spend more than you want. I mean if everyone waits and puts I the highest price either you will win or lose, waiting until the last min won't change that unless you get lucky and no one else waits until the last min and even then you original bid would have still held up.

Is that from this year? I have a Hallmark down the street. Just picked up the Optimus Prime ornament the other day. Happy to take a look.

No, it's from many years ago. Maybe 3 or 4.

Thanks for checking though.

I've tried watching Phineas and Ferb and just didn't care for it. I'm more of an Adventure Time/Regular Show kinda guy.

Same here. I've been watching that new show, Clarence, as well. Oh, and that Gravity Falls show on Disney is really good too.

I ordered two beer kits today: a dark wheat and a maple syrup dark ale. Both will become pumpkin ales. :yess:

I forgot that YoNoSe also included this book about the rise and fall of Masters of the Universe as well. Looks like an interesting read, and probably needs a sequel when the Matty MOTUC era ends .

Thom can correct me if I'm wrong but I think I sent that to him! :lol

Fury I just wanted to thank you so much for my secret Santa gifts, so awesome it's all stuff I don't have awesome graphic novels and even some stuff I've never heard of, thanks again I love everything!!! :)

I'd post pictures but I don't know how on the board from my iPod.

You're most welcome! Thanks again for your patience. Can you figure out which was near and dear to my heart?

You just need a Photobucket or Flikr account.

For the first time in years I was totally able to just look at pics and admire but not want. I can appreciate the new products but really have no desire to own 99.9% of it. I'll be getting BTTF Marty but mostly because with rewards points it should be free.

I'm feeling the same way. Last year, the Hellboy piece grabbed me, maybe because I saw it in person. But this year, nothing. Whew!

I am feeling the eFX Yoda, but that's way down the line.

How do you figure. Waiting until the last min can only cause you to spend more than you want. I mean if everyone waits and puts I the highest price either you will win or lose, waiting until the last min won't change that unless you get lucky and no one else waits until the last min and even then you original bid would have still held up.

It just seems lately like all major bidding is done within the last 60 seconds these days. If a standing bid is there for a while and you try to counter early then you might get out bid and be tempted to bid higher.

And I don't even mind having missed the Alien egg chamber play set! No desire to own it at all now. Don't even think I care about additional figures in the line now!

Ken did secure me a Gentle Giant R2-KT, which I believe I'll cherish. I want to treat children at some point in my career. :D

Back