(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I have too much stuff from too many properties.

I'm in the same boat but I think I'm getting it to the essential properties that I want to collect. Once we're in the new house I'll put up book cases and make the final "what stays and what goes" call.

Yeap At around $40 retail each. So maybe $30 when they hit.

When do they charge ?
WBshop charges when it ships. Unless you pay through Paypal.

I initially thought it was because it looked really good but I asked at the SS party to make sure. It's an awesome looking piece y'all are going to love it.
How was the party this year? Like it used to be? A large party room with snacks, and open bar, and Doors of Indecision?

Probably not gonna finish this figure off now but it has been fun painting. :)
Still a ways to go but Galactiboy is right, Trevor's work is fun to paint (and I hate painting heads).

CohleHead_zpsa217fa88.jpg

Looks great man :rock I'm doing a bit of painting now as well. Just taking a break while stuff dries :rock :rock :rock

How was the party this year? Like it used to be? A large party room with snacks, and open bar, and Doors of Indecision?

It was fun for the part I was there. I split the night between the TORn and SS. Its more of a corporate type thing now that the Freaks get to participate in. There is still snacks and an open bar but I don't know if they did prize giveaways this year or not.

Amazons deal of the day is LOTR BR extended edition for $37.99. looks like ill buy it now!

Damn good deal.

Still a ways to go but Galactiboy is right, Trevor's work is fun to paint (and I hate painting heads).

Very nice :)

That looks great. You GOTTA finish it.

Damn.

Total shot in the dark here. Anyone have an extra Hallmark Wall-e ornament they want to sell?

My 2 year has just discovered him and I'd like to get her the ornament for the Christmas tree.

Total shot in the dark here. Anyone have an extra Hallmark Wall-e ornament they want to sell?

My 2 year has just discovered him and I'd like to get her the ornament for the Christmas tree.

Is that from this year? I have a Hallmark down the street. Just picked up the Optimus Prime ornament the other day. Happy to take a look.

I'm really excited about the new Mad Max movie. It looks like it could be really cool.

Back