(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I picture ewoks like pigs. They set aside a certain area for that type of doody.

Fixed! :lecture

still-of-alison-doody-in-indiana-jones-and-the-last-crusade-%281989%29-large-picture.jpg

I didn't even know they were discounted :(
Me either. I woulda bought a discounted Dewback... :monkey2

That's about what I paid for mine. Got the dewback and the sand trooper from AE on discount, paid a little less than $300 shipped for them both.
Bargain!

1/6th Han in Carbonite rocks my socks!!!!!!!! :rock
I bought mine used for about retail. No idea what it goes for nowadays, but I'm glad I have it.

In a little bit check your Email you'll get a code to apply or it'll be 10 bucks but you can only get your Faction for free but you can buy the other 2. I'm in the Bone Faction also :rock
I'm in the Spirit faction. I just hope they don't pull any ******** and charge for shipping because "you can't combine free shipping with a coupon!"

I'm on vacation with little access but did someone say something about a TOD Indy at SDCC?

Maybe we're finally getting the Indy, Shorty and Mine Cart that was teased forever ago. :)
I would be all over those! :rock :rock2

I wish they would do an animated Indy series. He can be as old as you want, travel all over the world for minimal budget.
Harrison Ford could do the voice without breaking his leg!

Nope, nothing yet. And if Sideshow follows the pattern of the last couple of years everything at the show will say TBD. I'd imagine we'll at least get a PO for C-3PO, but not so sure about Luke or the Speederbike and Scout Trooper.
I remember back when getting pre-orders at SDCC was a big deal for them! Nowadays, I don't even think they take written pre-orders there anymore. They just have PC's set-up for you to order.
1/6 TIE Fighter Pilot! :rock
WOW! Tons of announcements this month, and some of them actually GOOD! I'll be getting this for sure, without a doubt, even if they gouge me.

Anyone know of a store which is still selling the Predator 2 LSB? I doubt it. Sideshow canceled my waitlist, so I think I'm SOL. There will be no more...

Oh man, I used to have this special on tape. They covered 89 Batman, too.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to VASith again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to YoNoSe again.

:gah:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Darth Waller again.

:dunno

Seems like Marvel and Hot Toys dominates. Marvel Hot Toys will win all. :lol :lol

DO you think the Ewoks had some kind of wicker toilet, or did they just **** all over the place?

Good thing they have brown fur.

"Hey wicket,you **** yourself again?"

"Nope, that's just my natural color."

It makes sense they're announcing a ton of cool OT Star Wars **** we all are drooling over and they get the smallest real estate. [/sarcasm]

They will dominate the sixth scale figure area. I bet the new Ben and another big item will be on those pedestals.

Ben will be in the LSF area, Alex confirmed either Fett or Vader PF will be there but not both. Hoping they have a nice McQuarrie piece to show us, but it's not looking good.

Ben will be in the LSF area, Alex confirmed either Fett or Vader PF will be there but not both. Hoping they have a nice McQuarrie piece to show us, but it's not looking good.

Good point about LSB. Those stands can really only hold one PF, wonder if we get a surprise.

The sixth scale table will be SW heavy.

I entered that Court of the Dead thing and got Spirit Faction, whatever that means.

Holy ****! It IS brown! :panic:

10448826_10152537870419004_1964816083636374953_n.jpg

That's what I've been saying, but everyone's against me.

Ben will be happy about Godzilla.

You got that right. I hope we get a pre-order during the event to see if I should use my points on him.

I wonder if the Evil Dead 2 Ash will be part of the Sideshow 1/6 display. That would be awesome.

Seems like Marvel and Hot Toys dominates. Marvel Hot Toys will win all. :lol :lol

So many Iron Mans. :(

Mothballs. And cumin. Lots of cumin.

cum in what?

Back