(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Pay attention :thwak

Did you say something?

LOL, i just saw that now. Too late. So sad. Pay attention next time, buddy. :wink1:

Huh?

There's no way you missed this contest is there Waller?! This was talked about for quite a while if I remember right.

It may have been one of those things I was going to think about and never went back with an answer.

I wish you posted when the contest was going. Then you would've adjusted the scenario and I might've won.

:lol

Frak! :gah:

https://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-sdcc-2014-exclusives-checklist

Star Wars Celebration – Luke Skywalker Pin
Booth #2913
The Star Wars Celebration pin trading program starts at San Diego Comic-Con with the X-wing Luke Skywalker pin. Purchase a Star Wars Celebration Anaheim ticket at the Lucasfilm Pavilion (Booth #2913) and receive your pin at the show.

The Star Wars Celebration Anaheim Pin Trading Collection will feature a total of 45 unique character pins, designed by artist Christopher Lee. Some pins will be available for sale or trade at Celebration, while others will be available online, exclusively for Celebration ticket-holders.

Panel1_Final-300x140.jpg

I wish you posted when the contest was going. Then you would've adjusted the scenario and I might've won.

I went back and read through a lot of the responses. Some good stuff there!

I know, collectorcol saying he didn't want to win may have messed you up too, Ben! LMAO!!!!!

Have fun Josh! Maybe some day I'll get to a SDCC.

Anyway, great day of announcements! GREAT DAY! Hellrsaier and OT SW, what more can you ask for!?!?

Gotta go to bed, see u fools tomorrow :wave

Anyway, great day of announcements! GREAT DAY! Hellrsaier and OT SW, what more can you ask for!?!?

night night, King!

Indeed :rock

Like their booth isn't a crazy ass place anyways. :slap

Awesome, Josh!:hi5:

Have fun, Josh!!! :rock Be safe and all that jazz. :)

I'm gonna give it a shot. :rock

Will do. :rock I hope all of you that haven't gone check it out once. There are pains to it but it's worth it once.

Night King. :wave

Oh man. So much for cutting back.

Picked up the Phantom LEGO this afternoon. Looks like a cute build. Also got lily an r2 keychain for her second birthday today. Seems to like it. She's twirling it around and shouting r2 r2 r2.

Oh man. So much for cutting back.

Picked up the Phantom LEGO this afternoon. Looks like a cute build. Also got lily an r2 keychain for her second birthday today. Seems to like it. She's twirling it around and shouting r2 r2 r2.

Good, good!!!!

Back