(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

My wife never gets me nothin! Oh, wait...

But then I wouldn't want to sell it. I want to keep it. I have no desire to sell it. But ~$350 makes one do things they do not want to do... I could get a statue with that money. But then statues take up more space. It's a never-ending dilemma! :gah: Looking on Ebay, they're selling well under $300 now anyway. I'd maybe clear $225 after shipping and fees. That's not enough to get me to sell it...

I'm the same way. People will always say sell this to me for retail since I'm your pal! And I'm like, if I could just get retail for it I'd prefer to keep it. I'm not selling cause I don't like it... I'm selling cause it goes for a lot of $. :D

Got some Simpsons Minifigs!

Wally World or somewhere else? How many did you score?

Also, open Candy Crush and give me a ticket for my next level! :lol

My wife never gets me nothin! Oh, wait...

But then I wouldn't want to sell it. I want to keep it. I have no desire to sell it. But ~$350 makes one do things they do not want to do... I could get a statue with that money. But then statues take up more space. It's a never-ending dilemma! :gah: Looking on Ebay, they're selling well under $300 now anyway. I'd maybe clear $225 after shipping and fees. That's not enough to get me to sell it...

I see how it is, Kenben. :lol

Okay, who wants some stupid, free art?

Original Flosi's Cantina artwork set. Han measures 10" x 12", Chewie about 6" x (a little over) 10".

PM me if you're interested. I will pick a random winner on Sunday evening.

HanChew_zps6176c451.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Throw me in for the Han Thom :)

i'm doing it as a set to keep it simple. If the winner wants to split them up, awesome. Shoot me PM tho so I can keep track that you entered. I have a hard time keeping up with the thread sometimes and I don't want to miss anyone. :)

Original Flosi's Cantina artwork set. Han measures 10" x 12", Chewie about 6" x (a little over) 10".

HanChew_zps6176c451.jpg

Throw me in the raffle for Chewy to be sent to Titus if I win. :)

Only PT 1/6 I have is Yoda!
Items on order are Han Solo Hoth, Commander Cody PF and Boba Fett Proto flexed.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

I'm surprised you still have that many... I just bit the bullet an unloaded a huge chunk of them a year or so ago. They don't sell for a lot, but there was enough that sold a bit over what I paide to make up for the ones that sold under... so I think I at least broke even, or maybe even made a bit in the deal. But, more importantly I freed up a lot of space and could then put that money towards some other figures.

I just found my sales thread and if I kept it accurately I purged 17 PT figures :lol
OOM-9
Assaj Ventress
Commander Bly
Clone Captain
Clone Commander
Clone Lieutenant
Clone Sergeant
Clone Trooper Phase 1 (custom)
Commander Cody
Commander Gree Ex
Ki Adi Mundi
Kit Fisto Ex
Mace Windu Ex
Padawan Kenobi Ex
Palpatine/Sidious 2 Pack Ex
Plo Kloon Ex
Qui Gonn Ex

I would have gotten out completely, but I really liked how Grievous looked and the custom Kenobi and Anakin, so I decided to just go with a smaller group.

Good job, Joe! You always were a selling machine.

I'd be happy to take a loss and dump the Jedi, but it seems more trouble then its worth :lol

HanChew_zps6176c451.jpg

Damn, those are cool. I love the Chewie!!

Since I just very recently received some YoNo awesomeness, I'll leave myself out.

Very cool giveaway, Thom!!!!!
Stick a grandpa up your ass and call me in the morning.

Cool. You can say ass.

Ass.

Ass ass.

This is why we can't have nice things.

View attachment 104481

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Back