(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I still have a few SW 1:6 but I'm not sure I have all the parts anymore. :( I know on my Duke and Cobra Commander (first one) I'm missing a couple of small things.

Well if you ever want to sell your Cody to your buddy Ben, let him know.

Can't do it. He was the first thing the wife ever bought me when we were still dating, wife has decreed Commander Cody will stay in my collection until the day I die. End of story :lol
I know. :lol Sometimes I feel like that old man in the pic you posted. :lol

I always fell like that :lecture

Can't do it. He was the first thing the wife ever bought me when we were still dating, wife has decreed Commander Cody will stay in my collection until the day I die. End of story :lol

Your wife is pretty awesome, King. No woman has ever bought me any toys other than my mom. :lol

Your wife is pretty awesome, King. No woman has ever bought me any toys other than my mom. :lol

She is. To date she has gotten me Commander Cody, HT Besbin Luke, Snow Trooper, Cobra Commander and Baroness. She's extrememly supportive of my hobby. She gave me the final push to get Grievous too.

We don't have kids so we try and spoil and support each others hobbies as much as we can.

Damn, I had no idea Cody was going for so much these days. I practically couldn't give Gree away :lol
Hmmm. I had no idea either. I have a Exclusive Cody, somewhere, in a perfect condition box since it was "packed out"... I wasn't planning on selling him, but for over $300, I may decide to unload it... But, finding it is key. I don't know where anything is... I'm not organized yet. But I took next week off to try to get somewhat organized...

Just found out we get early release today for Good Friday. So I get to leave at 3pm. WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I still have a few SW 1:6 but I'm not sure I have all the parts anymore. :( I know on my Duke and Cobra Commander (first one) I'm missing a couple of small things.

I'm completely purged of SW 1/6th and actually pretty much all 1/6th outside of Indy. Funny, while going through my boxes the other day I found the original 12" Frankenstein still sealed. I thought it was long gone. There maybe be some Dead figs lurking about as well. I'll know more as I keep digging.

She is. To date she has gotten me Commander Cody, HT Besbin Luke, Snow Trooper, Cobra Commander and Baroness. She's extrememly supportive of my hobby. She gave me the final push to get Grievous too.

We don't have kids so we try and spoil and support each others hobbies as much as we can.

That's awesome. My wife has gotten me a few things over the years. Last thing was the Lego Haunted House for Xmas of 2012.

Hmmm. I had no idea either. I have a Exclusive Cody, somewhere, in a perfect condition box since it was "packed out"... I wasn't planning on selling him, but for over $300, I may decide to unload it... But, finding it is key. I don't know where anything is... I'm not organized yet. But I took next week off to try to get somewhat organized...

Just found out we get early release today for Good Friday. So I get to leave at 3pm. WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I don't get early release, but I work 7:00 to 4:00, so not too far off from you.

That's awesome. My wife has gotten me a few things over the years. Last thing was the Lego Haunted House for Xmas of 2012.

Nice :rock

I don't get early release, but I work 7:00 to 4:00, so not too far off from you.

I'm already off! But I already put in a 10 hour shift :lol

Sell it to Ben for cheap :lecture

I'm completely purged of SW 1/6th and actually pretty much all 1/6th outside of Indy. Funny, while going through my boxes the other day I found the original 12" Frankenstein still sealed. I thought it was long gone. There maybe be some Dead figs lurking about as well. I'll know more as I keep digging.

My wife never gets me nothin! Oh, wait...
Sell it to Ben for cheap :lecture
But then I wouldn't want to sell it. I want to keep it. I have no desire to sell it. But ~$350 makes one do things they do not want to do... I could get a statue with that money. But then statues take up more space. It's a never-ending dilemma! :gah: Looking on Ebay, they're selling well under $300 now anyway. I'd maybe clear $225 after shipping and fees. That's not enough to get me to sell it...

What prequel 1/6 characters do you guys have now?

Right now its Cody, Asajj and Maul with Wolffe and Phase 2 Rex on the way and Savage on PO, might get a Grievous down the road but that will be where I stop.

CRAPONASTICK

Prescribed Simpsons Minifgs?!? Must be serious :horror

Emperor/Chancellor Palpatine-Maul-Asajj-Jango-Commander Cody-Sgt./Lt./Cpt./Commander clones-Grievous

RotS Obi-Anakin-Qui Gon-Plo-Mace-Kit

Damn, that's a lot.

I'd sell some, but you really can't give them away nowadays :lol

Yeesh.

I'm surprised you still have that many... I just bit the bullet an unloaded a huge chunk of them a year or so ago. They don't sell for a lot, but there was enough that sold a bit over what I paide to make up for the ones that sold under... so I think I at least broke even, or maybe even made a bit in the deal. But, more importantly I freed up a lot of space and could then put that money towards some other figures.

I just found my sales thread and if I kept it accurately I purged 17 PT figures :lol
OOM-9
Assaj Ventress
Commander Bly
Clone Captain
Clone Commander
Clone Lieutenant
Clone Sergeant
Clone Trooper Phase 1 (custom)
Commander Cody
Commander Gree Ex
Ki Adi Mundi
Kit Fisto Ex
Mace Windu Ex
Padawan Kenobi Ex
Palpatine/Sidious 2 Pack Ex
Plo Kloon Ex
Qui Gonn Ex

I would have gotten out completely, but I really liked how Grievous looked and the custom Kenobi and Anakin, so I decided to just go with a smaller group.

Back