(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Aww :(

What happened to the photos? If it makes you feel better, I don't have any pics either. My Mom just never took any. I seriously have like 20 pictures of my whole childhood. That's it,

Partly because my dad's trailer was deemed a crime scene, and partly because of estranged family fighting, as is often the case I suppose, with my sister and myself. I just had to give up the idea of retrieving those old photo albums.

Mom may have some though. I shoulda looked when I was there last month. Next time...

Last edited:

Just looked through everything and WOW is all I can say!!!

i have tons of pics of baby me through 33. :lol :lol

I'm okay with Ripley's hair... but so far not feeling the sculpt.

Robocop looks spectacular though. I still think I'll be stong and not double dip, but they included the .50 cal which I'd love to have for Boddicker and that is a ****ing badass looking Robocop. Ugh, why must HT do these things to me :huh :cuss

Well I'm caught up for now... looks like a lot of awesomeness this year. And now time for sleepy.

And in case you missed it, in the case with Snake Plissken there was a placeholder for Beetlejuice. So looks like that's also coming from Sideshow :rock :rock :rock

Going to bed. Took 700 photos today and kept just a little less than 200 of them. Got some really great shots. Maybe some of my best ever.

Can't wait to see your shots, Josh!

So, waking up to all the reveals.....:google.....SWEET FANCY MOSES! :thud:

X-Wing Luke is amazing! By far my favorite product from Con. Love it too much. Tailoring looks HT quality.

Such an impressive SDCC, hands down the most stacked SDCC of all time!

Must have's from con.

1. X-wing Luke
  2. Tie Pilot
  3. Scout Trooper
  4. Speeder Bike
  5. C3PO

On the bubble.

1. Pinhead premium format
  2. HT G1 Optimus Prime

Not to mention:

Sideshow Marvel 1/6 Line- Prettty amazing line with tons of potential. Now I know why they dumped Joe :lol
Sideshow Beatlejuice Line- No interest but still damn cool!
Hot Toys Alien- Want Ripley, not sold on the sculpt or hair but still excited.
Hot Toys Aliens- Very cool, interested in possibly picking up a Ripley sculpt.
Hot Toys BBTF- Not for me, but Delorean steals the show!
Hot Toys Battle Damaged Robocop- Top to bottom, looks like one of HT's best
Batman Returns- Cool but no interest for me.
Godzilla- HOLY SHEEEET! Ben should be one happy mofo!

And of course the HUGE one....Hot Toys Star Wars.

Still have Sideshow's F13th stuff coming and Evil Dead II....Jeezus!

Personal favorite from what we have seen so far, X-wing Luke :rock

X-Wing Luke is my favorite too.

I've wanted a TIE Pilot for ages, but for some reason, I don't care now. Definitely in for 3PO, Luke and the Scout. That brings my total pre-ordered figures to six.

Kinda happy that I don't want any of the DC statues. Kinda bummed that nothing I want is being revealed. No matter. I'm completely satisfied with Catwoman and the new Ivy on the way.

What's thrown me for a total loop is Court of the Dead. Minutes before I saw the new pics, I couldn't wait for it. Now I'm bored silly by most of it. The Queen, the Siren and the Valkyrie are the only ones I care about. The rest look like someone taking a gore fetish way too seriously.

Seems like there was a little something for everyone. Epic is sorely overused but this SDCC truly does fell epic.

Sideshow seems to be jumping back into 1/6 in a huge way, when only a couple years ago it looked like they were all but done with 1/6.

Hot Toys getting SW speaks for itself.

Interesting times we are in right now :rock

Yup. Can't wait to see OT heroes from HT. I hope Sideshow will continue with ancillary characters, although this new Luke is pretty fantastic.

Looking at the new PF's, it feels like there's been a drop off in effort. My first instinct is to say they're giving way too much attention to Court of the Dead. Kind of annoying if that's what's happening.

Loving this more :rock

sdcc2014_sideshow_71.jpg

sdcc2014_sideshow_73.jpg

There's just so much going on I don't know where to look, and I'm having trouble processing all the fruit, like a 14-year old at a sorority pool party.

I'm getting much better than years past. My filter is impervious to **** I really don't want.

I'm pretty happy to be meh about the BTTF stuff. I could've sworn I wanted it before I was presented with the opportunity to own it. I think I'll pick up a second 3PO though and I don't know why. It's not as if I have cash to burn.

Back