(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

My grandfather is going through dementia right now. It's horrible to see him ask the same questions every time you see him and just have no idea where he is. I couldn't imagine living with that every day. :(

This is a downer thread today. I need some pumpkin ale to drink. :naughty

That's convenient, because pumpkin ale happens to be what comes out of my ween year round. :lecture

Plus, apparently, my ballz are dipped in a nice Mexican chocolate sauce! So come on over. :hi5:

I just have to get through today and then I'm off for six days. Should be nice.

NICE ! Enjoy !

My grandfather is going through dementia right now. It's horrible to see him ask the same questions every time you see him and just have no idea where he is. I couldn't imagine living with that every day. :(

Man I hate that :1-1:

This is a downer thread today. I need some pumpkin ale to drink. :naughty

Ok... but can you imagine seeing Star Wars like it was the first time again ! Not knowing Vaders true story ....

AND !!!!!

Forgetting the prequels ever existed !!!!!!

That's convenient, because pumpkin ale happens to be what comes out of my ween year round. :lecture

Plus, apparently, my ballz are dipped in a nice Mexican chocolate sauce! So come on over. :hi5:

christian-bale-wtf.gif

My credit card got hacked and they tried to charge up a bunch of stuff. Thankfully, they stopped it. Kind of sucks, though.

Back