(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

The sad thing is I watched Sin City (the original) on FRIDAY, and couldn't remember Manute or Dwight dying... Man, my memory sucks sometimes! Either that, or I dozed off during the Manute part. I might have...

maybe you do need the old man meds more than Waller. :monkey3

The sad thing is I watched Sin City (the original) on FRIDAY, and couldn't remember Manute or Dwight dying... Man, my memory sucks sometimes! Either that, or I dozed off during the Manute part. I might have...

Dwight doesn't die.

Anyone into Sons of Anarchy? I am enjoying quite a bit... almost into season 5.

Anyone into Sons of Anarchy? I am enjoying quite a bit... almost into season 5.

I love the first 3 season or so but then it started getting weird. That being said, last season's finally was good and I'm curious to see how this last season ties it all together.

Manute was in the first film? In which segment? I don't remember him... I guess that segment was a prequel, since it shows his eye getting ****ed up... Did Marv die in the first film? I'm trying to remember...

Brittany Murphy also did not return for this film, for some strange reason. :monkey3

You literally just watched the first one and you don't remember Manute being in it?! He even had an action figure from the first film...

You literally just watched the first one and you don't remember Manute being in it?! He even had an action figure from the first film...

Any 23rd rate character can get an action figure. Hasn't Star Wars taught you anything?

Brittany Murphy also did not return for this film, for some strange reason. :monkey3

Her death crushed me. I had an insane crush on her ever since Clueless. She was so beautiful and so talented, it's sad.

Hope everything is smooth sailing for you from here on out.

Congrats, Titus! I hope it goes smoothly from here on out... How long were you in your old house?

Thanks guys! I'm hoping things go smoothly. We have a gameplay to utiliZe our time best. I just hope it goes as planned.

ugh ugh ugh

Last edited:

What do you mean Josh? :dunno

I just wish when people told me I was wrong they would actually make sure I was wrong first. I don't mind being wrong but at least make sure you are informed before doing so. :)

Last edited:
Back