(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I thought about bringing him, but his bedtime is 845-9pm usually. :(

I think we are skipping lunch and leaving an hour early, so we may be in town at 7ish. But that depends on traffic I guess.

I had the exclusive, absolutely one of Sideshow best efforts. The paint was amazing, at the time I was so excited to see new stuff from Sideshow cause I really thought the turned a corner with Gandalf. The paint was phenomenal! Then, as per Sideshow, the continued to pump out sub par paint aps on premium formats. I never understood how they could deliver what we got with Gandalf and then follow it up the the type of trash like Rogue.

I've given up being suprised how Sideshow can and does drop the ball... but it I do often scratch my head over how Premium formats can have paint applications that are topped by companies like Head Play :huh

All this discussion of Let It Go makes me think everyone should hear it again. You clearly haven't heard it enough, and you definitely haven't heard it enough if you have kids. Just doing my part.

Man, that song has been stuck in my head for a solid day and a half :lol

Scott should be there early Friday if I remember correctly. Ben, when do you think you'll be hitting the show?

I'm thinking me and my buddy will just be there on Saturday. I was contemplating trying to get this Friday off and go there by myself that day so I can focus on hanging with the Cantina guys that day, and then spend Saturday with my buddy, but I'm not sure on that yet. Either way, I'll be taking the train to Union Station and will figure it out from there.

Ben - are you gonna try and join us for dinner one of the nights? You're more than welcome to stay in our room, too, if you like.

I'd love to join you guys for dinner. I just need to make sure it's alright with my friend and that we'll have enough time to get back on the train at Union Station that day.

I think we are skipping lunch and leaving an hour early, so we may be in town at 7ish. But that depends on traffic I guess.

Yeah don't rush it. We'll be hanging out Friday and Saturday...unless you get sick of us (or me) :lol

I'm thinking me and my buddy will just be there on Saturday. I was contemplating trying to get this Friday off and go there by myself that day so I can focus on hanging with the Cantina guys that day, and then spend Saturday with my buddy, but I'm not sure on that yet. Either way, I'll be taking the train to Union Station and will figure it out from there.

Chien comes in late Friday night, so do Friday with your buddy and Saturday with all of us!

I'd love to join you guys for dinner. I just need to make sure it's alright with my friend and that we'll have enough time to get back on the train at Union Station that day.

Last train leaves @ 12:35am, so you're good. :lol

https://metrarail.com/content/metra...nt/pdfLink/file.res/UPN_Timetable04132014.pdf

Everyone has different things they want to do at the con I'm sure, so don't feel like you have to hang out with us all the time at the con. Ken and I usually walk around for a bit shopping together, then he runs off to a panel while I visit artist's alley, then we meet back up later in the day etc.
It'd would be great if you could make it both days, or at least get to do dinner/hang out with us one night. That's where the fun is. :D Chien won't be there Friday so Saturday would be your best bet if you want to meet/hang with everyone.

Super busy this morning, but.......drums.....

image_zpsefaf7347.jpg

Congrats

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Fitting everything in at a con is rough. Its one of the reasons I started going to SDCC for all the days. You can't talk with everyone and see everything in just a couple. I still kick myself in the behind for not getting a chance to talk with Chien more than 5 second when we ran into each other.

Fitting everything in at a con is rough. Its one of the reasons I started going to SDCC for all the days. You can't talk with everyone and see everything in just a couple. I still kick myself in the behind for not getting a chance to talk with Chien more than 5 second when we ran into each other.

Same reason i do all four for NYCC now too.

Is it just me or does Chopper say, "What the Fu#&" and then something like "Maaaa Fu#&er" when he enters the room... :lol

Glad to see I'm not the only sick bastage! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Sounds like he says **** **** **** when he leaves, too. :lol

Glad to see I'm not the only sick bastage! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Sounds like he says **** **** **** when he leaves, too. :lol

Did it sound like that to you too? Seriously, that's the first thing I heard!! :lol

Everyone has different things they want to do at the con I'm sure, so don't feel like you have to hang out with us all the time at the con. Ken and I usually walk around for a bit shopping together, then he runs off to a panel while I visit artist's alley, then we meet back up later in the day etc.
It'd would be great if you could make it both days, or at least get to do dinner/hang out with us one night. That's where the fun is. :D Chien won't be there Friday so Saturday would be your best bet if you want to meet/hang with everyone.

I just like to walk around the dealer room and artist alley and my friend wants to get Stan Lee's signature. I think Saturday would be best. Maybe I'll just work on Friday.

I hate to be a bother, but do you think one of you guys could give us a ride to wherever we're eating since we won't have a car out there? We usually just take the train out and take the C2E2 shuttle there and back to Union Station, but that's probably not going to happen if we're hanging out after the show.

Is it just me or does Chopper say, "What the Fu#&" and then something like "Maaaa Fu#&er" when he enters the room... :lol

Chopper clearly says "What the F?" when he comes in the room. Wow. Edgy.

Back