(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Do you guys do the LootCrate? I signed up this past week. You get a box of goodies each month. September will be themed GALACTIC and include Star Wars, Trek and Firefly toys. Yay!
Never heard of it.

This month we blast off with GALACTIC! September's crate brings 3 licensed exclusive collectibles (one is a Funko Mystery Mini!) and includes items from Firefly, Star Wars, & Star Trek with plenty of other surprises in store!

Apparently one subscriber will win a mega crate each month. This is September's. Needless to say, if I win fury gets that R2. Wonder what R2 it is??
Probably a little Hasbro.
10492386_855606554450917_5035769763564547701_n.jpg

Apparently one subscriber will win a mega crate each month. This is September's. Needless to say, if I win fury gets that R2. Wonder what R2 it is??
Probably a little Hasbro.
10492386_855606554450917_5035769763564547701_n.jpg

I think that's the voice-controlled R2 that roams around your house when you give it commands. I don't think it will have room to operate in Fury's mini-home. :dunno

Is this the Cantina or a freaking holodeck?

:lol

Darth Waller :thwak UTtoyfan

Firefly. There's a **** show.

You take that back!!! :mad:

Nah, I deserve it. But you gotta admit Dr Who is a show that divides nerds and geeks alike. It's like 50% hate it, 50% love it. :lol

Do you guys do the LootCrate? I signed up this past week. You get a box of goodies each month. September will be themed GALACTIC and include Star Wars, Trek and Firefly toys. Yay!

if I get a firefly item----I will send it your way

If you sign up for the Lootcrate, I think every crate is the same items. :lol :lol
this month had tmnt --so you got one character
also had groot----best lootcrate ever

How long have you been doing this? Please give an example of a crate you've received...

Is this the Cantina or a freaking holodeck?
It's a holodeck! It's ALWAYS been a holodeck! The holodeck is running a Cantina program. Watch out, or we'll change the program to Equestria.

ken started it. That traitor Trekkie. :lol
You mentioned Trek first! :pfft:
Darth Waller :thwak UTtoyfan

Firefly. There's a **** show.
Kenbenobi :thwak UTtoyfan BEST... SHOW... EVER!!!

But you gotta admit Dr Who is a show that divides nerds and geeks alike. It's like 50% hate it, 50% love it. :lol
Ummm... NOPE! Maybe 20% hate it, but your 50/50 ratio isn't even remotely close. You are the only person I know who doesn't like it. So in the Cantina, it's like 98% like it, 1% hate it, and 1% haven't seen it...

if I get a firefly item----I will send it your way
He said the crates are the same. I'll take it! :wink1:
How long have you been doing lootcrate??? Why have I never heard of this? I know there is another company doing something similar, but it costs more...

I was thinking of doing a 3-month plan, but I see there is a 10% off coupon now (GALACTIC) so I may try 6 months, if you guys swear by it.

Anybody in here shop at Kmart or Sears, and use Shopyourway rewards? There's a triple whammy going on right now! Details:

Spent $20, get $20 back in rewards. If you have existing rewards, you can apply them. You MUST spend at least one penny out of pocket:

https://www.facebook.com/shopyourway/posts/934698423223382

Then take that $20 in rewards, spend it, and use this coupon. You'll earn another $10 in rewards:
https://www.facebook.com/shopyourway/posts/934685063224718

Then take that $10 in rewards, spend it, and use this coupon. You'll earn another $10 in rewards.
https://www.facebook.com/shopyourway/posts/934683716558186

Then you can spend your final $10 in rewards.

For your initial $20 investment (or less, if you had existing points), you'll get $60 in merchandise!

Kenbenobi :thwak UTtoyfan BEST... SHOW... EVER!!!

Ummm... NOPE! Maybe 20% hate it, but your 50/50 ratio isn't even remotely close. You are the only person I know who doesn't like it. So in the Cantina, it's like 98% like it, 1% hate it, and 1% haven't seen it...

He said the crates are the same. I'll take it! :wink1:
How long have you been doing lootcrate??? Why have I never heard of this? I know there is another company doing something similar, but it costs more...

You, Waller, and JJJ are the only ones in here that mention it, as far as I can remember. Everyone else is a closet lover of Dr Who I guess.

I don't hate it, so put me in the 1% haven't seen it. :lol

If you go on Facebook, you will see many Freaks who don't like it. One in particular spews hate on it constantly, although he does that for a lot of things. Most of you know who I'm talking about. :lol :lol

I just signed up this past week, ken. Avfin already seems like a subscriber though!

Back