(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I've bought and read all of the Library editions... really great stuff. The last volume was excellent, I'm tempted to buy individual comics to see what happens next, but I know I'll just wait for volume 7 :lol

If you decide to drop the PF, let me know... I just decided I want it :lol

I have all the Library editions too, but couldn't pass up the deal to have all of Hellboy on my iPad and totally mobile. My idea was to have Mignola sign and sketch each edition with a different character. But I've only got the first edition done so far...

It's funny. I told M yesterday that HB was coming today, and he asked how much I could sell that one for! :lol

He knows me too well. But we are both in purge mode. I just have a feeling I'm going to hang onto Hellboy. At least for awhile.

My aim is to have three pieces in my finalized collection... :horror

They still make 3G? :lol

I have a hard enough time getting 4G to work when my LTE drops out. :mad:

Ugh, I know all too well what that is like. :(
At least they stopped it. That's why I never use my debit card at all, since i don't want it being hacked. Credit cards are ok. :lol :lol

I am moving to that as well. I am going to try and get some kind of rewards card and use it for my daily stuff then just pay it off every month with my debit card.

Sorry to hear Ben

That stinks. :( Alzheimer's is nasty and one of those things out there that scares the crap out of me.

Man when I first learned about it I was drinking Ginko like crazy in hopes of warding it off !

I am moving to that as well. I am going to try and get some kind of rewards card and use it for my daily stuff then just pay it off every month with my debit card.

We've been talking about doing something like this, too. All that money we spend using the credit card each year gets us no rewards.

I have all the Library editions too, but couldn't pass up the deal to have all of Hellboy on my iPad and totally mobile. My idea was to have Mignola sign and sketch each edition with a different character. But I've only got the first edition done so far...

It's funny. I told M yesterday that HB was coming today, and he asked how much I could sell that one for! :lol

He knows me too well. But we are both in purge mode. I just have a feeling I'm going to hang onto Hellboy. At least for awhile.

My aim is to have three pieces in my finalized collection... :horror

Yeah, it looks to be a great piece... I was thinking I was content with the 1:1 Hand of Doom, 1:1 Samaritan, HT Hellboy and Mezco comic version... but now I think that PF would be the topper. However, I really don't have room for it so it's kind of a tough one. I jumped on the waitlist, so if it comes through I'll view it as a sign... if not then c'est la vie

i have 4 rewards cards with over $1000 in rewards now! Christmas is gonna be fun!! :rock

And yes, I pay off each card every month in case you were all gonna chastise me (fury) :lol

We've been talking about doing something like this, too. All that money we spend using the credit card each year gets us no rewards.

If you find anything good let me know... I'd like to do something like that as well.

You mean debit right?

i have 4 rewards cards with over $1000 in rewards now! Christmas is gonna be fun!! :rock

And yes, I pay off each card every month in case you were all gonna chastise me (fury) :lol

You are too much !

https://www.thesimpledollar.com/best-rewards-credit-cards/

All 4 of the ones I use are on this list. It's so worth it too. :)

Man I wanted the Sapphire but damn the $95 annual fee kills it for me.

I may just go freedom.

I figured you would because you're the smart one in here. :lol

https://www.thesimpledollar.com/best-rewards-credit-cards/

All 4 of the ones I use are on this list. It's so worth it too. :)

I think Chase Sapphire was the one we were leaning towards the last time we started researching cards.

My mini was purchased to be primarily a comic book reader, so we opted for no service. WiFi only. Thankfully too, because when I'm at work without WiFi, there's no temptation to stray from reading. Obviously, that temptation is pretty strong here at home. I'm only two issues into Seed of Destruction, where I could have been halfway through the second arc probably!

But your usage would determine if you want full service or not. It's another contract though, right? More service costs?

Wait, have you never read Seed of Destruction?

I figured you would because you're the smart one in here. :lol

I think Chase Sapphire was the one we were leaning towards the last time we started researching cards.

I wanted Sapphire for the travel bonuses... maybe make it easier to visit you guys. But I dont know why they need that $95!

I was trying to quote devil, but it wouldn't let me, and then his post dissapeared.

He has the hardback books. I think he means electronically on his iPad.

definitely get a rewards cards. with all those vacations you take you could have extra cash or even a free flight by now.

No kidding. :slap

Yes, a couple of times. I'm just starting from the very beginning to read it all this time.

Remember, I've been into comics since about 1984...

Back