(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

My credit card got hacked and they tried to charge up a bunch of stuff. Thankfully, they stopped it. Kind of sucks, though.

Ugh, I know all too well what that is like. :(
At least they stopped it. That's why I never use my debit card at all, since i don't want it being hacked. Credit cards are ok. :lol :lol

I had such a crush on BTTF 1 Jennifer.

Then they replaced her with Elizabeth Shue. :(

My credit card got hacked and they tried to charge up a bunch of stuff. Thankfully, they stopped it. Kind of sucks, though.

That sucks. What'd they try to buy?

I'm reading Seed of Destruction, and considering dropping the Hellboy PF thread. :lol

Finally starting in with the Hellboy bundle I bought on the iPad during his anniversary sale. :horror

:rock

awesome_generation2_teepublic_8c38cca7-0a37-4984-9369-96972a2b7cff_display.png

https://www.teepublic.com/show/55934-awesome-generation

I'm reading Seed of Destruction, and considering dropping the Hellboy PF thread. :lol

What are they saying now? :lol

Not to be Debbie Downer but on this note, I wanted to say I have an aunt that was diagnosed with Alzheimer's and has been on a rapid decline. I saw her recently and it broke my heart.

I don't mean to peddle, but if anyone is can and is willing to donate, it would be much appreciated.

https://act.alz.org/site/TR?team_id=215378&pg=team&fr_id=5304&et=RMiBab4MNbDCDFjL9_DmFA

That stinks. :( Alzheimer's is nasty and one of those things out there that scares the crap out of me.

Nothing too bad. It's just back and forth about the size of his legs. So annoying. :mad:

Ugh, I know all too well what that is like. :(
At least they stopped it. That's why I never use my debit card at all, since i don't want it being hacked. Credit cards are ok. :lol :lol

Yeah, not a great start to my vacation, but at least I'm protected.

Then they replaced her with Elizabeth Shue. :(

That sucks. What'd they try to buy?

I though Elizabeth Shue was pretty cute.

It was like 20 purchases. Zappos, Facebook, Urban Life Magazine, some kind of travel site. Definitely not me.

Yeah, not a great start to my vacation, but at least I'm protected.

I though Elizabeth Shue was pretty cute.

It was like 20 purchases. Zappos, Facebook, Urban Life Magazine, some kind of travel site. Definitely not me.

wow they went to town! That sucks, ben!!

I want to know who used my card to pay their taxes. I hope they got caught.

Who I had a crush on from the Karate Kid.

1200529015_f.jpg

Not so much in BTTF 2 and 3, but my crush came back years later.

elisabeth.jpg

She definitely looked better in other movies outside of BTTF.

Nothing too bad. It's just back and forth about the size of his legs. So annoying. :mad:

I saw some of that. :slap

Guys, do you get G4 service with your iPads?

I use wifi for mine.

Yes and no. I already told her I always had a crush on how Lea Thompson looked in that movie and that she should prepare to be jumped that night. :lol

Live the dream :rock

Yup, at the prices we are getting charged for dolls, if you don't 100% want it, cancel it.

BTTF is a good movie, but Mary doesn't have the cool shelf presence that T1 T-800 has.

Agreed... I'm ordering both, but if I could only have one it'd be T1

Finally starting in with the Hellboy bundle I bought on the iPad during his anniversary sale. :horror

I've bought and read all of the Library editions... really great stuff. The last volume was excellent, I'm tempted to buy individual comics to see what happens next, but I know I'll just wait for volume 7 :lol

If you decide to drop the PF, let me know... I just decided I want it :lol

Guys, do you get G4 service with your iPads?

My mini was purchased to be primarily a comic book reader, so we opted for no service. WiFi only. Thankfully too, because when I'm at work without WiFi, there's no temptation to stray from reading. Obviously, that temptation is pretty strong here at home. I'm only two issues into Seed of Destruction, where I could have been halfway through the second arc probably!

But your usage would determine if you want full service or not. It's another contract though, right? More service costs?

But your usage would determine if you want full service or not. It's another contract though, right? More service costs?

That's why I went with wifi only. One monthly service fee for a cellphone is enough for me.

My mini was purchased to be primarily a comic book reader, so we opted for no service. WiFi only. Thankfully too, because when I'm at work without WiFi, there's no temptation to stray from reading. Obviously, that temptation is pretty strong here at home. I'm only two issues into Seed of Destruction, where I could have been halfway through the second arc probably!

yeah, i pay $30 a month for the 3g. but since i have no smart phone, it's sorta like i do. LMAO!

Back