(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I bought a nice Power Droid and X-Wing Luke off eBay last night for my "carded" figure collection. :monkey3

You junkie...

I stayed off all of those. But I may ask Ken to add the blue Luke since you say it's okay... ;)

Hey, I said you could go in front of me, not Punk! :p

So this really is an addictive never ending cycle of vintage madness?

I'm really hoping to just do the loose 100. But could see supplementing with graded carded figures WAY down the line... Like, when I'm wealthy. :lol

I just want a loose set. I have a carded Chewie and Rebo Band but probablly won't expand upon that.

I've had Ebay bidders blame the kids before but this is a new one:

" Hi! Is there any way for you to cancel my bid? I was looking at bidding on this item but I walked out of the room and my cat must have walked across my laptop and hit enter! Please cancel my bid if at all possible. I am very sorry for any and all inconveniences this may have caused."

SMH...

1hzcq0.gif

Hey, I said you could go in front of me, not Punk! :p

I just want a loose set. I have a carded Chewie and Rebo Band but probablly won't expand upon that.

I was always in front of punk, but I'm just being nice. ;)

Yeah, like I said, I wouldn't mind expanding on my graded Artoo mini-focus down the line...

[

Wow, those are very cool... never knew about them :rock

I had the worm, years ago. Seriously. Go figure. :lol

I remember as a kid wanting the Sandworm, but it was never something I actually got. So when I first joined eBay I won one and quicklyl relaized it was a completely worthless toy. Sold it soon afterward, but at least I'd satisfied that childhood need.

Another Spiderman? Really, Hot Toys? :slap

I know right... looks kind of funky too :lol

I stole a butterfinger bar from by bosses desk last night for my rummblin' tummy. :monkey3

You laid a finger on someone's butterfinger? I'm pretty sure that's a stoning offense :lecture

Five figures arrive today from a rebelscum transaction. Mailman better not be late since I have to leave for work at noon...

Pumped to get my stands in, but they're coming from the UK. :impatient:

I need to order some of those stands... just yesterday I bumped into my collection and knocked over most of Jabba's henchman :monkey2

Downloading rar files while trading =

View attachment 104148

Whatcha getting?

" Hi! Is there any way for you to cancel my bid? I was looking at bidding on this item but I walked out of the room and my cat must have walked across my laptop and hit enter! Please cancel my bid if at all possible. I am very sorry for any and all inconveniences this may have caused."

SMH...

I had one just tell me he got in a car accident Ugh.

I was always in front of punk, but I'm just being nice. ;)

Yeah, like I said, I wouldn't mind expanding on my graded Artoo mini-focus down the line...

I'm just bustin' ya bawls!

Whatcha getting?

I had one just tell me he got in a car accident Ugh.

HA! I haven't had that one yet. I don't get it. Just be friggin' honest. You bid and don't want it, fine whatever I don't care if it's before the end of the auction. I only get annoyed when they just don't want to pay.

So, anyone besides JJJ like the band Blondie?

galactiboy said:
You laid a finger on someone's butterfinger? I'm pretty sure that's a stoning offense :lecture

He's a fat **** with diabetes and he hides candies at work cause he knows if his wife finds them he is in deep ****, so the way I look at it, I'm doing that fat **** a favor :lecture

SMH...

Didn't someone just tell Darth Waller the exact same story?

He's a fat **** with diabetes and he hides candies at work cause he knows if his wife finds them he is in deep ****, so the way I look at it, I'm doing that fat **** a favor :lecture

Didn't someone just tell Darth Waller the exact same story?

Yep Waller had the kid being blamed. :lol

Just looked. Yep. Me thinks I'll order one.

Edit... when I click add to cart it says it's out of stock... so who knows.

A lot of GG stuff does that... Drives me friggin crazy. If its out of stock then list it as out of stock. :mad:

Here are the ones one Ken's list that I need:

** Luke Jedi with blue saber
For those more vintage knowledgeable than me, please enlighten me. I know most vintage figures came with sabers of the wrong color. Not counting the original sliding sabers in the arm, what figures came with BLUE sabers, and what came with GREEN sabers? I want to do an assessment of my personal weapons, to see what colors I have.

So apparently GG is selling the vintage Holiday Yoda again?

Can anyone with a PGM confirm this?
**** me. I'll be so mad if I miss out on this again. I was contacting GG every day after they started shipping them, to see if they got any returns or cancellations. I think they got sick of me. I used to check that link every single day, for 2 months straight. :gah: They probably found a case or two lying around, and they are now sold out. I doubt they are making more, otherwise it wouldn't show "availability 1 or 2 days"

Last edited:

wow, what do you guys sell? so many dumb bidders! :(

I sell a plethora of things. This was for a kid's Innotab2 that we got my daughter but she didn't care for. Spent $50 and I'm having trouble getting half of that. Ugh.

So, anyone besides JJJ like the band Blondie?

They're ok. Why?

Yep Waller had the kid being blamed. :lol

I've had that before as well. I've also had some woman blame her ex-husband for hacking her account.

For those more vintage knowledgeable than me, please enlighten me. I know most vintage figures came with sabers of the wrong color. Not counting the original sliding sabers in the arm, what figures came with BLUE sabers, and what came with GREEN sabers? I want to do an assessment of my personal weapons, to see what colors I have.

**** me. I'll be so mad if I miss out on this again. I was contacting GG every day after they started shipping them, to see if they got any returns or cancellations. I think they got sick of me. They probably found a case or two lying around, and they are now sold out. I doubt they are making more, otherwise it wouldn't show "availability 1 or 2 days"

Bespin Luke had a yellow saber and the Jedi Luke had either a green or blue saber.

And as to the Yoda, yeah it's annoying. I really wanted one as well. If they came in stock again I was going to join. Bastards...

Back