(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I'm going to have a 20,000 post contest for something great...

Maybe not UT great, but fury great. :D

I'm really getting out. I'm gonna start collecting experiences (as gibby would say) and freedom from stuff!

I'm gonna start with a major purge of blus and DVDs! I'll prolly even give some away...

Good for you, fury! With this packing and cleanup I've been parting with a lot myself. DVDs being one of them. Sadly, they don't sell for squat and every place around here only pays .25 a movie.

getting ready to fly to florida
hang out at park
drive all night
relax in Knoxville
finish ride on sunday

Sounds like a nice trip. Have fun, Rick!

I love getting stressful news right before bed.

Had an email from my new principal to call him. I didn't see it until around 5pm my time so I called and left a voicemail. Didn't hear anything back so I figured it was no big deal and he would tell me at this meeting I've got to go to today. Nope he calls me at 10pm to tell me he just found out yesterday that I will be teaching the first two hours of the day at a different building. That building starts the school day at 7:20 am and my normal buildings time got moved to where the day ends at 4pm. So basically it's a 9 hour day of teaching. I'm not sure that's inline with the unions contract so I'm gonna give them a buzz because that's a little but of ********. They give me 3rd period off to get between buildings but I don't know how that comes into play. Plus as of now I have no idea if those classes are something in my subject area or if it's stuff I'm familiar with teaching. Such wonderful news less than 2 weeks before kids show up. :(
Could be worse they could have let you go.

Well I didn't know or expect the Marty to go up today, damn no Marty McFly for me :( times a thousand.. oh well now I need to find a piranha filled lake to jump into :-(

Well I didn't know or expect the Marty to go up today, damn no Marty McFly for me :( times a thousand.. oh well now I need to find a piranha filled lake to jump into :-(

Go on the waitlist and I bet it'll convert.

Just get the regular Jenn... Can you not live without the guitar?

Oh Guitar is exclusive? okay I thought they were both Sold out.

Crap!!! I missed out on the exclusive Marty!
Wow, that sold out fast. I debated ordering it earlier. No idea why I didn't. No NRD...

So glad I'm sticking to my guns abs passing on Marty!

Though I enjoy Waller's idea of a movie shelf.

Must resist!

No worries you guys. You will get him.
Same here. I think he looks awesome, but I don't need to spread into another line... I do have the Deloreans somewhere. I'll sell em when I find em...

:gah: My Credit Card is expired. I'll have to order it in the morning.
No hurry. The regular won't sell out anytime soon.

Wow, that's unusual... can't remember the last sell out in less than a day.
That's exactly what I was thinking. I remember when the SW exclusives sold out in 5 minutes. It was crazy getting one! But they were also affordable back then...

Good for you! I need my credit cards though. :lol :lol
Me too. I'm a CC addict.

Cash is yucky. Plus I don't ever use a debit card since I think it's risky. :lol
I pay off the cards each month anyway.
Yep. I don't carry much cash, and rarely use my debit card. Plus, CC's give you cashback or airline miles etc. Might as well get some perks out of it...

Gonna aim for an initial maximum of 50 blus! :panic:
Good luck with that. You know you have more than 50 favorite movies. Maybe you could do 100... Plus that would be tough for me. 500 maybe...

getting ready to fly to florida
hang out at park
drive all night
relax in Knoxville
finish ride on sunday
Have fun driving to FL! I hope Jabba enjoys the trip...

Good for you, fury! With this packing and cleanup I've been parting with a lot myself. DVDs being one of them. Sadly, they don't sell for squat and every place around here only pays .25 a movie.
That's why I don't bother selling my DVD's, unless it's something that's out of print. I'd rather just keep the DVD. I put it in a sleeve and insert it into my BD case.

Marty shmarty...:dunno

Glad you guys are all jazzed about though, its great being excited for a long sought after collectible.

Can't remember the last time a figure went WL on the first day. Nutty.

I've been looking forward to Marty for years. And now I look at the set... nuthin'. Like that time I bedded this super hot chick who was totally up for it, and... well I couldn't understand the lack of excitement then either.

Marty shmarty...:dunno

Glad you guys are all jazzed about though, its great being excited for a long sought after collectible.

Can't remember the last time a figure went WL on the first day. Nutty.

Back to the Future is on level with Star Wars and Indiana Jones for me. I've probably watched the original more times than any other movie. Add that to the fact that toys were never made for this film growing up and I wanted the so badly. With this figure and now the ReAction set, I'm a happy kid.

The only other lines that could make me just as happy would be Pee-wee's Big Adventure and Bill & Ted's.

I've been looking forward to Marty for years. And now I look at the set... nuthin'. Like that time I bedded this super hot chick who was totally up for it, and... well I couldn't understand the lack of excitement then either.

Anticipation is the intoxicating. :)

Haha! I love the Emmet running away from Godzilla in your sig, YoNoSe. :lol

Today's Tee Fury shirt is made for MadCow.

1405981568_b-MCO-AnotherWorld.png

Today's Tee Fury shirt is made for MadCow.

1405981568_b-MCO-AnotherWorld.png

It's not even 8am and you're the second person to mention that to me. I must be predictable :)

Looks like I'll be ordering :rock

Back