(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

They probably have it set to save their entire camera roll. Those just happened to be in their camera roll.
Yeah , I know that part by why would you not check those kind of setting if you plan to take those kind of photos? Kind of like years ago the big deal with geolocation being part of photos. One good thing is that the people will learn what not to do, and not to trust the cloud with anything you don't want to be see be anyone else, photos , documents ect..

Yeah , I know that part by why would you not check those kind of setting if you plan to take those kind of photos? Kind of like years ago the big deal with geolocation being part of photos. One good thing is that the people will learn what not to do, and not to trust the cloud with anything you don't want to be see be anyone else, photos , documents ect..

I don't disagree that if you're going to take these photos I would store them in a place where they wouldn't end up on the net so easy. Still sucks for them though but this will be a lesson learned for celebs going forward.

Ya'll must be bbqing, it's a ghost town in here...

Off to work for me with a sinus infection. Woo hoo!!!

Just pared down the DVD and bluray collection to about half.

Might share some of the gems with you fellas in here tomorrow, then list them on eBay. The bulk is going with me right now for trade in at Zia Records.

Does anyone have Adventures in Dinosaur City on VHS? Or maybe digitally to make a DVD for me? It was a movie that was big in my childhood and i cant find it anywhere.
Ill pay with republic credits.

Just pared down the DVD and bluray collection to about half.

Might share some of the gems with you fellas in here tomorrow, then list them on eBay. The bulk is going with me right now for trade in at Zia Records.

I just did that with my DVDs before I packed. It felt good. My blu collection isn't very big and I only buy essentials so no need to pair that down.

Does anyone have Adventures in Dinosaur City on VHS? Or maybe digitally to make a DVD for me? It was a movie that was big in my childhood and i cant find it anywhere.
Ill pay with republic credits.

You can watch it on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PPDiMshnvc

that is awesome! thanks for the link.

No problem! That one is kind of annoying that it's in 10 parts but at least it's complete. There are actually quite a few full movies on there.

E.T. has landed... :rock

I hate selling on eBay! I'd rather give my **** away! :mad:

Sell Zelda game Sat., have to send invoice for payment Sunday night, got paid this morning, and I just got an email requesting an update on the order! It's a ****ing holiday you ******!

I'll let ya know how raked over the coals I get in trade credit.

It was about 100 DVDs and maybe 30 blus...

I ended up get $1 a piece for the single DVDs and $5 a piece for TV box sets on Craigslist. I sold more valuable ones on eBay.

The local store wanted to give me $.25 each for DVD and $.50 each for Blu. FUGGDAT!

Sell Zelda game Sat., have to send invoice for payment Sunday night, got paid this morning, and I just got an email requesting an update on the order! It's a ****ing holiday you ******!

Yup, that's the way it goes. Impatient bastards.

Did you tell the dumbass it's a holiday? :lol

Trying to catalog my collection for insurance purposes is a pain in the arse...

Back