(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I think he'll do well with the right script. He's got the visual chops, and he understands effects, but his humans are ho-hum.

Ho-hum indeed. He couldn't contain the awesomeness of Cranston, though. Maybe he'll get a couple Cranstonesque actors for Star Wars.

I would contact Paypal. If the figure was sealed. Loose joints are a common production issue. You didn't make the ****ing thing. Not your problem.

I'm considering selling my two Mythos, Boba and Ben... At over a grand each, it's very tempting, and would pay off one of my four CCs!

I'm obsessed with the idea of a tiny house! Any of you guys hear about this movement toward living very simply in 50-500 square foot homes?

I've heard of the tiny apartments , but I want to live in Wayne Manor.

I'm considering selling my two Mythos, Boba and Ben... At over a grand each, it's very tempting, and would pay off one of my four CCs!

They are selling quite well, but I'd think it through regarding Kenobi. SS may not ever top that one! If you do sell, you'll have no issues unloading him.

They are selling quite well, but I'd think it through regarding Kenobi. SS may not ever top that one! If you do sell, you'll have no issues unloading him.

Having sold my holy grail, I feel quite freed from regret. I have come to the realization that my collection has a revolving door aspect to it...

Cleaning, heating, cooling, personal property tax, etc...

Being insanely wealthy not withstanding.

If I live in Wayne Manor, I should be quite wealthy. I'll hire the Wendy's girl to stop doing those dumb commercials and become my personal nude maid.

Pay that sheet off. If you are thinking about selling them, you're ready to sell them. Real life > statues.

I'm obsessed with the idea of a tiny house! Any of you guys hear about this movement toward living very simply in 50-500 square foot homes?

I don't know about the movement, but I'm living simply and loving it! We have a tiny two bedroom ranch with a finished basement. It may become challenging if we have more kids but for now it's comfy and cozy.

Back