(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Btjn2E3IYAEmhQD.jpg

:lol

Going away through the weekend to a beach house with my mom, dad, brother and Gabe. The timing couldn't be better. Hopefully I can do some major healing in my head between building sandcastles with Gabe and drinking beers with Mike (my brother, for those who have not met him).

I know I've not posted much as of late, but it does help to just read everyone's posts a couple times a day. It becomes a nice escape. :)

Have a good time my friend. I hope it helps hit the reset button on things for ya a bit. :)

Going away through the weekend to a beach house with my mom, dad, brother and Gabe. The timing couldn't be better. Hopefully I can do some major healing in my head between building sandcastles with Gabe and drinking beers with Mike (my brother, for those who have not met him).

I know I've not posted much as of late, but it does help to just read everyone's posts a couple times a day. It becomes a nice escape. :)

Enjoy! I look forward to the beer updates on Untappd. :)

Crap ! I haven't used the Untappd app in forever :(

I don't know which company it was, but from Facebook I saw a Darkness statue at SDCC.

Wow KD is serious about the No Pants thing. Even his statues are freeballin'.

Have fun my friend. Relax, be happy and drink many good beers.

Hell, here's what I'm bringing:

Pliny the Elder
Cafe Racer 15
Fresh Squeezed IPA
Sculpin
RuinTen

Plus whatever my brother brings since we'll split larger bottles. :)

Man, I'm dying to try Pliner the Elder. May need to have someone send me a bottle at some point.

Man, I'm dying to try Pliner the Elder. May need to have someone send me a bottle at some point.

I'm going to tell him to bring some to Celebration. Which means you have to come. :tap

Very cool. Every time I see the movie I forget how much I really enjoy it. Probably buy it one of these times.

I own it, but have never actually seen it.

Back