(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Doctor Doom will be in the Fantastic Four reboot. Look at that awesome set! :slap

Fantastic-Four-Behind-The-Scenes-Photo-Dr-Doom-Costume-With-Permission-by-Geek-Pride.jpg

As I was looking through my vintage figures after unpacking I realized that my R5-D4 had a repro sticker and that my Ben had a Repro Saber, so I bought new ones. I also noticed that my Vader was dinged up around the brow of his helmet, so I'll be getting a new one of those too. That's a super clean R2, BTW! Gorgeous!

He really was a sweet looking Artoo. :(

But I've still got my carded ESB...

Hey, I have a very sweet Vader, if you're interested. Gorgeous saber, unflipped cape, the works! LMK!

That's what I plan to do. Go through the set one final time and pick out the figs that need to be upgraded. The R2 is very nice, I'm sure Fury only gets the best when it comes to R2. Glad to have him in my collection.

Really looks great with the group there. Happy to help.

No one texted me :(

I can I-message people with iPhones, but I don't have texting.

I'm bad at texting (since when you guys text me with those iphones and smart phones it gets distorted) and have no iphone. :(

You should just get Facebook, JJJ. :lol :lol :rotfl

Well I'm officially homeless. :lol

We signed our half of the closing docs and dropped off the keys. Our stuff is all over the place and I'm exhausted but it's done. A few days of rest and we get to do it all again. At least we can take our time moving in.

I've sooooo much to catch up on here tomorrow. For now it's bed time. Later taters...

Sleep tight MC. And don't worry about catching up in here. Priorities man! ;)

Back