(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

It's killing me to see all of these awesome reveals and no Star Wars.

Ben! :panic:

9jinx2.jpg

I hope they pull out a SW surprise but it seems like all the other figures got pics ahead of time and SW got the "Scene Missing" card.

Oh wow... great Godzilla piece :bow

That'll be a wallet buster :lol

Any chance of us retiring early.
:lol Unfortunately, you aren't kidding...

Hmmm... the excitement of SDCC has already worn off. We're back to talking about beer :lol
:lol

I'll be in bed. Going to have a lot of catching up to do tomorrow. Good thing my boss is off tomorrow.
I surf the net as much as possible at work... BUT I took off Friday anyway, so I can read SDCC coverage all day without interruption! :yess:

My productivity goes way down during SDCC. Good thing I'm off on Friday. :lol
You took off for SDCC as well?

9jinx2.jpg

Yes, that Han in Carbonite in the background does look awesome!!! Or were you talking about the girl on the right? Eh, she's OK...
:monkey3

What a line-up!

10574279_10152386503874145_8500665288160480993_n.jpg

Why are there two R2's pictured? Just different accessories displayed? Or is there a different release coming?

I think I will read Twitter this week more than EVER before! I usually just use it for contests, but its clearly the best place to see coverage.

Why are there two R2's pictured? Just different accessories displayed? Or is there a different release coming?

I think I will read Twitter this week more than EVER before! I usually just use it for contests, but its clearly the best place to see coverage.

Different accessories, by the looks of it.

Back