(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Waller might have a picture to show you. But maybe that's one of the figs that goes without... :dunno

Yep, I think he's got him standing sans-stand, like the astromechs...

I'm following Waller, obviously. ;)

I go to the trouble to go open my laptop up, go on eBay, copy link, go back to freaks, and this is the thanks I get… :lol

https://www.ebay.com/itm/380861000289?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

So there! ;)

Well thank you to you both! I wonder if they work for other figures besides SW.

I'm slow and overworked. I love it! :D

Like I mentioned, I'm very happy being over-employed. Because it beats the hell out of being unemployed like I was last year.

By the way, I was approved to be a substitute teacher today. If you're counting, that's three jobs. :panic:

Reminds me of this:

:lol

There are a couple figures (like the Rancor Keeper) who have a wide stance, so one foot hovers over the edge of the stand. Since I have them all together on acrylic steps, it's not really noticeable unless you get right up to it.

There are a couple figures (like the Rancor Keeper) who have a wide stance, so one foot hovers over the edge of the stand. Since I have them all together on acrylic steps, it's not really noticeable unless you get right up to it.

Forgot about the Rancor Keeper's odd stance. Yep, my OCD would take hold, gonna have to stick with protech when the time comes.

When I'm in a public restroom, I hover too. :lol

What kind of camera do you have? Maybe I have an extra battery you can use.
Canon... I forget the model. I'll check tomorrow...

$810 for a piece of cardboard and it still has 5 days to go. Wow!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-...3582?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2a3b91be2e
The scary thing is its totally ****ed up! How can you even call that a cardback with that gaping hole in it? I wouldn't pay 5 bucks for that!

Oh, UT and Ken and whoever else is hitting C2E2, you might want to bring a hoodie or sweatshirt cause it's supposed to be a bit chilly this weekend. I assume Ben and Gibby are used to the Chicago weather and already know this.
Ahem. I am further north than them. Our weather is pretty close, but it can get colder here. Even worse in Green Bay...

It's funny that if these are indeed 18" tall for $30, that they are 12" taller than the black series, with lights and sounds for only $10 more! :lol
Has it been confirmed these are truly 18 inches? Sounds awfully cheap for that...

Ken is used to the cold too punk. He's got a built in winter coat already! :rotfl

Not that I don't too...
Kenbenobi :thwak Furystorm
I happen to have lost some weight. By CVII, I'll have lost even more. I'm gonna find my dream woman there!

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

I hope my daughter can score me a May the fourth and Revenge of the fifth Disney pins
What are these pins you speak of? I know they had 2 last year. Jayrod hooked me up with the Yoda one. Speaking of, what the heck happened to Jayrod???

I thought the barrel scene was alright. I liked the spider scene a lot more, though.

The barrel scene is good fun.
Although I enjoyed the barrel scene, there is one HUGE problem with it, that bothers me greatly. The dwarf which takes his barrel on land, where his barrel gets broken, then he jumps into an empty barrel. THERE WERE NO EXTRA BARRELS! I have quadruple checked this. There were NO spare barrels that he could have jumped in. Yet he magically jumps into a conveniently empty barrel, which did not previously exist. How could they made such a huge mistake???

Still trying to get caught up. You ****ers posted a lot again...

Who here is interested in trying to find a nice specimen of a loose POTF popup R2D2 while at C2E2? I will pay all the costs involved and gladly throw in some extra monies for your trouble? If there are any takers, send me a PM.
I would, but I don't want to screw up and buy a forgery, or one in condition not to your liking. I'm just a novice when it comes to vintage, and am scared to death of buying any of the last 17 even for myself. He's too expensive of a figure to **** up. I'd only want to buy them from or through someone I know and trust.

Super7 is introducing a line of new limited Star Wars prints:

https://www.jedinews.co.uk/news/news.aspx?newsID=16449&utm_source=hootsuite&utm_campaign=hootsuite

Super7 and Acme Archives Proudly Present a New Series of Limited Edition Star Wars Prints

Each silkscreened print is produced in a numbered edition of 200, and designed by and available exclusively from Super7.

The series debuts with Space Vader on May 4th. To celebrate the official holiday of the Star Wars Universe, Super7 presents a vision in outer space of the Dark Lord of the Sith. Gaze deep into the night sky, and a familiar pattern from the dark side will emerge in the stars. The Space Vader print is silkscreened on black 16" x 20" heavy archival stock with light grey and glow-in-the-dark inks Available Sunday, May 4th, 12noon PST at super7store.com, $50 ea.

The printed saga continues with Tauntaun Cuts. Perfect for a galactic butcher's shop far, far away, the Tauntaun Cuts print highlights the choicest cuts of meat inside the furry snow-romping creature which, though they smell bad on the outside, are delicious on the inside. The Tauntaun Cuts print is silkscreened on 16" x 20" heavy archival stock with white, black, and grey with metallic silver flake inks. Release date TBD, $50 ea.

Facing off against the GalacticEmpire for the third print in the series is a single X-Wing Fighter! In the face of impossible odds, it sometimes helps to break a large probleminto smaller pieces, just as the mighty Death Star is dismantled in Death Star Breakout. This print connects the classic Star Wars Galaxy with an era of gaming long gone by. Each Death Star Breakout print is silkscreened on 16" x 20" heavy archival stock with black, grey, white and silver inks. Release date TBD, $50 ea.

super7_print_1.jpg

Holy ****, have you guys been busy little bees the last few days....theres over 400 posts since my last one :thud:

By the time I catch up on that there will be 200 more :lol

Although I enjoyed the barrel scene, there is one HUGE problem with it, that bothers me greatly. The dwarf which takes his barrel on land, where his barrel gets broken, then he jumps into an empty barrel. THERE WERE NO EXTRA BARRELS! I have quadruple checked this. There were NO spare barrels that he could have jumped in. Yet he magically jumps into a conveniently empty barrel, which did not previously exist. How could they made such a huge mistake???

What? Now I hates it even more. :panic:

Back