(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

OfhGpeG.jpg

I'm not sure. I'm probably one of the only people here that doesn't have Netflix.

i don't either. but there aren't any more dvd rental stores anymore, and the way to find older movies now is to stream I guess. :(

Yes. And I've been watching unwatched Blu-rays and going "Why did I buy this?" :lol

As I come across those, I instantly take pics and load them on Ebay !

Just not doing it any more.
Have done one pass on my blus the last time I moved them. When I move them again, I will do another pass and sell more.

I rarely buy anything on day 1 unless it is a Steel, limited or for someone else.

As I come across those, I instantly take pics and load them on Ebay !

Just not doing it any more.
Have done one pass on my blus the last time I moved them. When I move them again, I will do another pass and sell more.

I rarely buy anything on day 1 unless it is a Steel, limited or for someone else.

I'm finding that I am doing this more and more. Seems to be working fine for me.

Court sucked. I had to wait 2+ hours and pay a $239 fine. The highlight was seeing a former high school bully who became an even bigger lowlife. **** that guy, I'm glad his life sucks now.

And Grease is awesome and a classic.

i don't either. but there aren't any more dvd rental stores anymore, and the way to find older movies now is to stream I guess. :(

It's on Blu-ray, but it's something like $25. Not worth it.

I'm finding that I am doing this more and more. Seems to be working fine for me.

Works fine for me. I then tend to forget what I wanted to get, watch it on Netflix, hate it and am glad I didn't buy it ! LOL.

Or I buy mad discs on Black Friday LOL.

Works fine for me. I then tend to forget what I wanted to get, watch it on Netflix, hate it and am glad I didn't buy it ! LOL.

Or I buy mad discs on Black Friday LOL.

I still have a stack of $3 blus from Black Friday that I haven't touched yet. It's the only day I can justify buying any

I still have a stack of $3 blus from Black Friday that I haven't touched yet. It's the only day I can justify buying any

Yeah but for $3 ... that is nothing compared to $20 blus sitting there.

Josh has no sense of humor, and particularly bad taste in movies. I guess it's more of a lack of taste though. Yeah, that's it!
Goddamn, if ever there was a statement that needed repping!!! :gah:

It's like you hacked into my brain :panic:

Is Starcraft II so popular that Sideshow would do a $500 figure and two statues that are $350 and $380? :dunno

Back