(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Looks good. Is this a new company?

XM Studios is a company out of Singapore that just acquired a Marvel license. They don't sell them in the US so there's a little more work in acquiring one. They have others that are coming up that look great, but all I wanted was Cap.

That looks awesome! Reminds me of Sideshow in there heyday :rock

Is it 1/4 scale?

Nice grab Slynger!

Kill me now... get to spend most of tonight preparing for a yard sale tomorrow. I just want to skip over the next 20 or so hours of my life :lol

Oh boy! Those are always fun. People will start showing up before it starts.

Yeah, we put no early birds on the listing... but I know they'll be rolling up by 7a. Last one we did was 4 years ago and the guy started walking into the garage (which was not were stuff was being sold) and poking around, I kindly asked him to get the **** out and wait :lol

Kill me now... get to spend most of tonight preparing for a yard sale tomorrow. I just want to skip over the next 20 or so hours of my life :lol

I feel sorry for you already. Good luck, you're gonna need it.

giphy-289.gif

Yeah, we put no early birds on the listing... but I know they'll be rolling up by 7a. Last one we did was 4 years ago and the guy started walking into the garage (which was not were stuff was being sold) and poking around, I kindly asked him to get the **** out and wait :lol
It's crazy in my area, we can only do them two weekends a year for the whole association which is 7-8 different housing tracks and they will be here at 6am. I was leaving to go surf one morning at 6am and just opening my garage brought a swarm of cars.

One more down, two more to go unless I go really crazy.

IMG_20140801_14393_edit_1406929205268_zpseikgooos.jpg

Looks like GG will be shipping both Luke and Yoda Ilum next week!

Congrats on Caps Slynger! Those pics are very good. The paint quality looks spot on!

Started reading a Clone Wars Novel, Yoda Dark Rendezvous. About 50 pages in an so far im enjoying it!

One more down, two more to go unless I go really crazy.

IMG_20140801_14393_edit_1406929205268_zpseikgooos.jpg

Vintage for the win!! :rock Very nice tri-logo.

Looks like GG will be shipping both Luke and Yoda Ilum next week!

Congrats on Caps Slynger! Those pics are very good. The paint quality looks spot on!

Started reading a Clone Wars Novel, Yoda Dark Rendezvous. About 50 pages in an so far im enjoying it!

Thank you.

I missed the GG McQ Luke bust so I'll have to resort to eBay, but he will be mine.

Same thing happened at my Mom's last yard sale. A guy went into the garage and came out with my Dad's (who passed away the year before) Hallmark Frank Sinatra ornaments. My Mom told him they weren't for sale and put them back. Shortly after the guy stole them.

Humanity is beautiful!

That Cap looks great, slynger!! I'm so jealous!!

Same thing happened at my Mom's last yard sale. A guy went into the garage and came out with my Dad's (who passed away the year before) Hallmark Frank Sinatra ornaments. My Mom told him they weren't for sale and put them back. Shortly after the guy stole them.

Humanity is beautiful!

****ing sickening.

Thanks for all the compliments guys. I'm really happy with him. Was worried I'd miss him but so glad I was able to secure him. :yess:

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend. :duff Wife and I are seeing GoTG tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

Back