(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Tonight.... :panic:

Bt35HgeIYAAQFOC.jpg

Awesome poster. I'm going on Saturday!!

No pics of the back door. I bet that's where he stuffs his junk.

Anyone here ever order a steelbook from Zavvi before. I'm curious if these are for Europe only?

YEah but it is a crap shoot on how they will arrive.

The stories have been getting worse and worse. And they customer service is horrible overall.

I ordered one and it cam good, but after the stories got bad.

Stick to Amazon if you can, but I know Zavvi is full of "exclusives".

I personally won't chance it.

Anyone here ever order a steelbook from Zavvi before. I'm curious if these are for Europe only?

YEah but it is a crap shoot on how they will arrive.

The stories have been getting worse and worse. And they customer service is horrible overall.

I ordered one and it cam good, but after the stories got bad.

Stick to Amazon if you can, but I know Zavvi is full of "exclusives".

I personally won't chance it.

They came out last week and said they're changing their packaging to something more protective.

They came out last week and said they're changing their packaging to something more protective.

But are the discs for Europe only? Thinking of POing thr GoTG blu but don't want to get stuck with something that won't work here in the states.

But are the discs for Europe only? Thinking of POing thr GoTG blu but don't want to get stuck with something that won't work here in the states.

Oh, region coding. Not 100% sure but i think it will be region free. It will come out in the US and UK around the same time so i don't think Disney will lock it.

Yeah not sure what that will be like, but I plan on waiting until the reports are consistent. Hence why I even had a UK bud of mine order the Frozen from them for me. Rather pay the VAT and be sure than take the chance.

Just check in with us here, Either Iron or I can help you out with that.

GotG should be fine...

But I have been getting the Best Buy exclusives as they are basically the same.

My friend pre-orders the Zavvi one and then we wait to see the Best Buy one and decide which we keep. LOL.

GotG should be fine...

But I have been getting the Best Buy exclusives as they are basically the same.

My friend pre-orders the Zavvi one and then we wait to see the Best Buy one and decide which we keep. LOL.

I always forget about best buy. I missed TWS steel and I don't want to miss this one.

Back