(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

What is this Red Book you speak of? ive always wanted a Gandalf the Grey PF! strictly Star Wars and Superman for me though :/

There is a guy out there who will make a replica of the Red Book of Westmarch. It matches what we saw in the movie as well as what's known to be in there. It's about as great a replica from LOTR as you're gonna find.

I am going through Wonder-Con withdrawal. I'm gonna look for NYCC flights NOW!
WTF. I want to fly from Milwaukee to New York, and just about every single flight on American routes me through DALLAS! :cuckoo: The only flight that routes me through Philly arrives at Midnight the night before the con. :gah:
I wanted to use my miles, but perhaps I won't...

There is a guy out there who will make a replica of the Red Book of Westmarch. It matches what we saw in the movie as well as what's known to be in there. It's about as great a replica from LOTR as you're gonna find.

That has awesome written all over it! You need a pedestal/pillar with a glass case for that museum style!

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

WTF. I want to fly from Milwaukee to New York, and just about every single flight on American routes me through DALLAS! :cuckoo: The only flight that routes me through Philly arrives at Midnight the night before the con. :gah:
I wanted to use my miles, but perhaps I won't...

You could walk

That has awesome written all over it! You need a pedestal/pillar with a glass case for that museum style!

It's pretty sweet! Someday, I might have to do just that.

My Grievous Exclusive waitlist just came through again. I better not cancel this one... I just hope it isn't a return!

My Grievous Exclusive waitlist just came through again. I better not cancel this one... I just hope it isn't a return!

Congratulations. Hopefully you'll get a minty fresh one. He's a really cool figure.

Funny, I had to return the one that gibby got me for my birthday. You think it's a coincidence????? :horror

Funny, I had to return the one that gibby got me for my birthday. You think it's a coincidence????? :horror
You did not! :thwak

NYCC is definitely smaller than the other two.
Smaller than the other TWO? SDCC is obviously one. Are you saying it's smaller than Wonder-Con? Or C2E2?

For those who have been to NYCC and stayed in hotels, how much approximately do they go for? I know they will have a discounted hotel block, but I'm curious how much (ballpark) they would be. Not sure if it is as bad as SDCC prices...
I found direct flights on an airline that would be acceptable. I just want to make sure hotels will be affordable before I commit...

Had to order today's Teefury and the new R2 measuring cup set from Thinkgeek.

View attachment 104533

WANT!

I've always wanted a Gandalf the Grey PF too... :(
I had the exclusive, absolutely one of Sideshow best efforts. The paint was amazing, at the time I was so excited to see new stuff from Sideshow cause I really thought the turned a corner with Gandalf. The paint was phenomenal! Then, as per Sideshow, the continued to pump out sub par paint aps on premium formats. I never understood how they could deliver what we got with Gandalf and then follow it up the the type of trash like Rogue.

Nice :rock

NYCC is definitely smaller than the other two.

Really? You really don't think so ? No way it's smaller than C2E2 or WonderCon.

You did not! :thwak

Smaller than the other TWO? SDCC is obviously one. Are you saying it's smaller than Wonder-Con? Or C2E2?

For those who have been to NYCC and stayed in hotels, how much approximately do they go for? I know they will have a discounted hotel block, but I'm curious how much (ballpark) they would be. Not sure if it is as bad as SDCC prices...
I found direct flights on an airline that would be acceptable. I just want to make sure hotels will be affordable before I commit...

I can't remember at all. I will check.

Back