(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I couldn't find my ipod this morning, so I have to listen to internet radio. Tarzan Boy by Baltimora came on.

Okay, who wants some stupid, free art?

Original Flosi's Cantina artwork set. Han measures 10" x 12", Chewie about 6" x (a little over) 10".

PM me if you're interested. I will pick a random winner on Sunday evening.

HanChew_zps6176c451.jpg

Sweet! I'll send a PM :rock

Good job, Joe! You always were a selling machine.

I'd be happy to take a loss and dump the Jedi, but it seems more trouble then its worth :lol

Yeah, I actually kind of like getting rid of stuff to keep the collection a bit tighter and more focused. And once I ran out of space it was either overcrowd the shelves, start putting stuff in storage or sell it off and buy stuff I like more. For awhile now I've just bought new stuff with money from customizing or selling off stuff which keeps the wife happy :lol

I have a hard time selling stuff. I grow attached.

galactiboy said:
Yeah, I actually kind of like getting rid of stuff to keep the collection a bit tighter and more focused. And once I ran out of space it was either overcrowd the shelves, start putting stuff in storage or sell it off and buy stuff I like more. For awhile now I've just bought new stuff with money from customizing or selling off stuff which keeps the wife happy :lol

That's the way to do it. I went through my big purge over the last couple years, got rid of about 50 items and since my buying has slowed I still have a bunch of space left. Now all I buy is SW and G I Joe. I think my last non SW/Joe purchase was '89 Batman. And actually I make more Joes than I buy now :lol

I did love getting rid of so much "filler" stuff. There's still about a dozen or so figures I could still sell, but I've reached a good spot in my collection where I don't need ​to sell anything off.

Selling stuff can be fun. I admit I love that I should be able to sell a few things off and bring back a couple of old piece I should never have gotten rid of.

Selling stuff can be fun. I admit I love that I should be able to sell a few things off and bring back a couple of old piece I should never have gotten rid of.

Gotta get that Balrog back. That's the best.

Gotta get that Balrog back. That's the best.

Indeed! Gonna work hard to find one for a good price. They seem to be in that $1100 range so it's doable after I sell things. The Balrog next to my custom Red Book is the best LOTR piece I've ever owned.

Ashamed to say I still haven't seen DOS. I rented it On Demand the other day and fell asleep. Which is not a statement about the quality of the movie, just how much your life changes when you have a kid. :thud:

I'm not sure how many here are avid readers, but I just finished a great book I think most in this thread would enjoy. It's called Ready Player One by Ernest Cline. The book is basically about a futuristic video game designer who hides an easter egg in his game that whoever finds inherits his fortune. The kicker is, the designer is a child of the 80s and the book is packed full of 80s throwback references from Star Wars to Knight Rider to Gundam. Highly recommended if you're a book person like me.

Ready-Player-One-Paperback-Cover.jpg

Last edited:

I'm interested just based on that crazy cover illustration.

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have a Commander Cody for sale?

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have a Commander Cody for sale?

I think the boards are your best shot at finding him, but I know someone here just found him for around $200 on eBay, which is a very good price. Stay patient, I'm sure you'll find him.

I'm not sure how many here are avid readers, but I just finished a great book I think most in this thread would enjoy. It's called Ready Player One by Ernest Cline. The book is basically about a futuristic video game designer who hides an easter egg in his game that whoever finds inherits his fortune. The kicker is, the designer is a child of the 80s and the book is packed full of 80s throwback references from Star Wars to Knight Rider to Gundam. Highly recommended if you're a book person like me.

View attachment 104528

Ill add it to my list!

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Back