(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I'm sure I'll keep them. As far as Hot Toys pricing goes these days they are pretty reasonable on the price. Just hope they release the Batmobile soon... well, not too soon... I have to recover from Supes, Batman & Robin, & C2E2 first. :lol

Worst case I think a piece like this can be sold at a premium if need be.

Ditto! Can't rep and solid choices!

Diane Franklin was cute as a button. And Phoebe Cates had one of the best boobie scene in the history of cinema.

Agreed. Her Dark hair in an era of the blond really did it for me.

I gave my cousin's daughters my random lego sets to play with. I'm starting 'em young!!! :yess:

So did you give up the princess sets ? :panic:

Worst case I think a piece like this can be sold at a premium if need be.

Agreed. Her Dark hair in an era of the blond really did it for me.

So did you give up the princess sets ? :panic:

The princess sets were for the cousins anyways!! But these girls are too young, so it's for the other cousin with the older girls.

I don't got no girly sets!! :pfft:

Those are shipping soon too?... I have them on order through AP Collectibles... I might sell them. I'm conflicted. I mainly bought them cause I know I'll want to get the '66 Batmobile when it comes out... and you have to have the figs with it.

I have them on order with AP too. I think I'll be keeping them. I just hope they don't charge me during C2E2.

So I finally opened up the prototype Boba Fett last night... damn cool figure. He's a total oddball item, but the beach towel cape and actually having seen the original weapon at ROW made him a purchase. Bummer is Sideshow really improved the design of Fett's armor for this release, makes the first one look a bit crappy by comparison :monkey2

I managed to get him off eBay for 230 which really caught me by surprise since most of the ones I've seen lately are ranging from 3-400.

Man, I sold mine waay to soon :lol Cody's a really great figure; loaded with stuff and the attention to detail is impressive.

Just one more PT fig I'll pick up is Dooku, then I'll be done forever :yess:

Same here... I might, might pick up a Jango Fett as well, but that would be the end of the PT figures for me after Dooku.

Same thing happened with Batman and Robin. I was looking at the processing emails and thought do I really need to spend $430? The excitement of having them left and I went ahead and cancelled.

I need to be 110% sold on figures now before I can commit to an order. Now if there is any hesitation to order I just cancel.

Yep, the days of casually picking up a figure are over for me... but at the end of the month I have a doozy coming; the HT ED-209 :panic: :panic: :panic:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jimjimmyjones85 again.

:(

All solid choices. :lecture

Yes, all solid choices :rock

Yep, the days of casually picking up a figure are over for me... but at the end of the month I have a doozy coming; the HT ED-209 :panic: :panic: :panic:

That is a doozy! Bet it is gonna be badass though :rock

I have the Medi Jango that I ported over to a pro body and he matches up solidly with the Sideshow Boba, so I'll pass on Sideshow's eventual Jango.

That's why I just sold off everything that wasn't related to Middle-earth. Over the years my addictive personality ordered far too much stuff that I liked but shouldn't have ordered. So it's why for me my focus on just Middle-earth is a good thing. I can just stick to that, which is my favorite fictional world and avoid going crazy on other things I enjoy. It's cheaper to enjoy those things through the pics y'all share.

Right now I have the Saruman PF, SS 20 years book, Front Gate of Erebor (Weta), Autogrpahed Smaugbook (Weta), Legolas Bust (GG), and the Kili Bust (GG) on order.

What prequel 1/6 characters do you guys have now?

I have Sith only.

Maul, Emperor, Anakin and Asajj.

I do have a Ganch and really want a Fox to go with him to display.

I have Sith only.

Maul, Emperor, Anakin and Asajj.

I do have a Ganch and really want a Fox to go with him to display.

I used to have Asajj and Maul. I sold them when I was unemployed for a short time back in 09. Kind of wish I kept them.

Grievous, Battle Droid 2-pack, ROTS Yoda, OG 501st Clone, and then customized versions of ROTS Kenob, ROTS Anakin and Maul.

So a pretty small grouping, mostly to just have a flavor of the PT.

I have the Medi Jango that I ported over to a pro body and he matches up solidly with the Sideshow Boba, so I'll pass on Sideshow's eventual Jango.

Yeah, I did that awhile back with a Slim TT... ended up selling him off though so now I kind of needs one.

I used to have Asajj and Maul. I sold them when I was unemployed for a short time back in 09. Kind of wish I kept them.

Yeah Asajj is nice I think.

I almost got the Medicom Maul but didn't.

Grievous, Battle Droid 2-pack, ROTS Yoda, OG 501st Clone, and then customized versions of ROTS Kenob, ROTS Anakin and Maul.

So a pretty small grouping, mostly to just have a flavor of the PT.

Yeah, I did that awhile back with a Slim TT... ended up selling him off though so now I kind of needs one.

Ok What did you do to Maul :panic:

You guys rock. Thanks for the enduring my cane-shaking last night. :lol

I usually don't stray too far from here but I decided to go around and rep people randomly just for good comments or contributing pics or interesting links. It got really frustrating, really fast.

Who am I kidding? If I don't check in here every day my life is full of stupid normal people.

I usually don't stray too far from here but I decided to go around and rep people randomly just for good comments or contributing pics or interesting links. It got really frustrating, really fast.

Who am I kidding? If I don't check in here every day my life is full of stupid normal people.

Yeah you better stick around ! No many of us from Dirty Jersey here ! We can stick it out as long as stay close to home !

So I finally opened up the prototype Boba Fett last night... damn cool figure. He's a total oddball item, but the beach towel cape and actually having seen the original weapon at ROW made him a purchase. Bummer is Sideshow really improved the design of Fett's armor for this release, makes the first one look a bit crappy by comparison :monkey2

Gah! Don't tell me that Fett is better, now I want one even more now but have to save my points for BttF.

I miss my ED-209 and Robocop, never should have sold it. I was anticipating upgrading when the new ones were announced but that was like 3 years ago and now I have no desire to drop that kind of coin on 1/6th stuff. :(

If it wasn't for message boards and music I'd probably go on a killing spree.

Spoken like a true old fart '05er.

05-09 I will say were the best years around here.

I joined in January '06, 8 freaking years ago :google....that's crazy to think about.

:panic: :panic: :panic:

Try having have joined in December of 03. :lol

Emperor/Chancellor Palpatine-Maul-Asajj-Jango-Commander Cody-Sgt./Lt./Cpt./Commander clones-Grievous

RotS Obi-Anakin-Qui Gon-Plo-Mace-Kit

Damn, that's a lot.

I'd sell some, but you really can't give them away nowadays :lol
Try having have joined in December of 03. :lol

Yeesh.

Emperor/Chancellor Palpatine-Maul-Asajj-Jango-Commander Cody-Sgt./Lt./Cpt./Commander clones-Grievous

RotS Obi-Anakin-Qui Gon-Plo-Mace-Kit

Damn, that's a lot.

I'd sell some, but you really can't give them away nowadays :lol

Yeesh.

Well if you ever want to sell your Cody to your buddy Ben, let him know.

In the meantime, maybe I'll get the new orange Clone to go with Grievous.

Back