(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Don't think I saw these posted here yet:

HT BD Robocop :drool
attachment.php

ALIEN and PL Ripley (as played by Cher evidently)
10566486_916579805025236_153300830_n.jpg

10552458_663429973740085_2466191168414740992_n.jpg
Thing is the hair seems right on.

My brother just emailed me and told me he's been scanning some old family photos of us as kids. He said he found one of me holding up my just-opened Star Wars Death Star. I can't wait to see that! :rock

That at makes me sad, because I wanted to retrieve my childhood photos when I lost my dad this year. But it just wasn't possible.

I'm sure there are Christmas pics of me opening Star Wars toys... :(

Might have to get ackbar

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

I already have the original Power Loader. This looks about the same with a superior Ripley, well, besides the rubber arms that is. Would like to just get a couple of those Ripley sculpts.

That at makes me sad, because I wanted to retrieve my childhood photos when I lost my dad this year. But it just wasn't possible.

I'm sure there are Christmas pics of me opening Star Wars toys... :(

Aww :(

What happened to the photos? If it makes you feel better, I don't have any pics either. My Mom just never took any. I seriously have like 20 pictures of my whole childhood. That's it,

It's official. I can no longer keep up with even one thread on this forum any longer. :(

I think Disney liked what HT was doing with the Marvel movies and wanted that for Star Wars.

This is not a disney thing, Hasbro owns the license for 1/6

If I were a Godzilla fan, this new piece would be the centerpiece I would be after. If. :lecture

Looks like $2500 to me though... :(

Need some cash quick.

Anyone want to buy an adorable 2 year old? She's in NM condition with some light wear that's normal with a 2 year old. All accessories are included. Unfortunately I don't have the shipper box anymore. Serious enquiries only.

:lol

You got rid of the mother?:lol

Back