(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I didn't order them! I'm just passing info on to those who may want them. I have the original CD's from years ago... I'm always looking for bargains! It's a compulsion...

I was talking about the Jurassic Park actually. LMAO!!!!

Thank you, kind sir. I'm really hoping the new JP movie is good, parts 2 and 3 had a few good parts, but as a whole left a lot to be desired.

It stars Chris Pratt. That's already a good thing for me now.

It stars Chris Pratt. That's already a good thing for me now.

Anyone who dresses as their character and goes parading into a children's hospital to put smiles on kids' faces is good in my book.

I don't hate them at all, you just can't compare them to the masterpiece that JP is.
They're all the same to me. :dunno A dinosaur movie is a dinosaur movie is a dinosaur movie. Once you've seen one, you've seen em all...

I was talking about the Jurassic Park actually. LMAO!!!!
I don't get it. What does cheap and frugal have to do with Jurassic Park. You think the movie was cheap and frugal? You're no fan! You're a poser! :thwak

Anyone who dresses as their character and goes parading into a children's hospital to put smiles on kids' faces is good in my book.
Chris Pratt did that? That's cool... By himself, or was Groot with him?

I don't get it. What does cheap and frugal have to do with Jurassic Park. You think the movie was cheap and frugal? You're no fan! You're a poser! :thwak

You know I don't make sense sometimes, so:

UTtoyfan :thwak Kenbenobi

Chris also played with LEGO with one of the kids since he loved the LEGO Movie so much! :rock

Chris also played with LEGO with one of the kids since he loved the LEGO Movie so much! :rock

He came to an LA area children's hospital dressed as Star-Lord and did LEGO with a young girl as well. I remember how I felt when I was about 6 and someone came dressed as Vader and Boba Fett. For just a few minutes you forget about the hospital and get to enjoy what kids should enjoy.

Apparently one subscriber will win a mega crate each month. This is September's. Needless to say, if I win fury gets that R2. Wonder what R2 it is??
Probably a little Hasbro.
10492386_855606554450917_5035769763564547701_n.jpg

I loves you! :D

How long have you been doing this? Please give an example of a crate you've received...

It's a holodeck! It's ALWAYS been a holodeck! The holodeck is running a Cantina program. Watch out, or we'll change the program to Equestria.

You mentioned Trek first! :pfft:

Kenbenobi :thwak UTtoyfan BEST... SHOW... EVER!!!

Ummm... NOPE! Maybe 20% hate it, but your 50/50 ratio isn't even remotely close. You are the only person I know who doesn't like it. So in the Cantina, it's like 98% like it, 1% hate it, and 1% haven't seen it...

He said the crates are the same. I'll take it! :wink1:
How long have you been doing lootcrate??? Why have I never heard of this? I know there is another company doing something similar, but it costs more...

I hate Dr. Who! But, I haven't seen it.

I can tell you cut and pasted the word Equestria. :lol

And why don't YOU want them for yourself??? You have something against Indy? What kind of fan are you? :thwak

And now for the bargain of the weekend. That I missed. :gah: There were two, really. At the same rummage sale. We never go to rummages, but one was advertised on Craiglist as having Star Wars and Laser Discs. It was supposed to start at 10am. We arrived at 9:55. They had nothing set-up yet. He said to come back in 30 minutes. We came back 25 minutes later. He said the Star Wars still wasn't there, but he had just sold the Star Wars trilogy on Laser Disc, plus a stack of Criterions and other films on Laser Disc, WITH the working laser disc player, for $40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gah::gah::gah:
I would have bought those for sure. He told us to come back in 30 minute for the Star Wars toys. We came back a few hours later. This is what they had:
View attachment 130751
and
View attachment 130752
plus a Darth Vader figure case. I bought a Dewback for 50 cents. I had no cash on me, just change in my car... My friend asked how much the Rebel Transport was. It was COMPLETE and in great condition. Even the stickers were nice. 3 BUCKS!!! So then my other friend said "how much if I take everything?" The seller said "with the figures, or without?" He said without, it would be 10 bucks, with the figures, 15 bucks. SOLD! My friend bought everything, including the transport, then let my other friend have the Rebel Transport for 3 bucks. I had already bought my dewback first, or it likely would have been included in that transaction. The box included a turret and probot playset, complete, and Rebel Command Center, and Rancor among other stuff. BARGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! All that crap for 12 bucks!!! Not to mention the Rebel Transport for 3 bucks is a STEAL!!! I have that one from my childhood still, with the box. But I was still jealous...
No super rare figures. Very few weapons included, but most robes were present.

Well, I have absolutely no wall space to display them... that's probably why I don't want them.

This is why I always carry cash on me. You never know when something like this will pop up... and to think, you only needed to have $15 on you. shame Kenben... shame.

Apparently one subscriber will win a mega crate each month. This is September's. Needless to say, if I win fury gets that R2. Wonder what R2 it is??
Probably a little Hasbro.
10492386_855606554450917_5035769763564547701_n.jpg

Don't give fury more stuff that he just has to get rid of... :lol Send it to me. :D It looks like the interactive droid R2.

Ok, I need to find a way to get $140 by tomorrow... :panic:

Last edited:
Back