(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Rat guy already looks like he has a sausage in his mouth. :lol

Hey, pot, this is kettle!

• MadCow has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
CLEAN OUT YOUR MAILBOX!!! :wave
:rotfl

Oh the irony... It was my SENT box that was killing my limit. I totally forgot that it stores them. It's clear now so BOMBS AWAY!

tumblr_mlu3xqtW1t1s3kvg9o1_500.gif

If this were smaller, it'd make a great footer for fury.

That pug is looking at you like "I'm going to **** you and you're going to like it."

The squirrel is planning on how to get the roofie into your drink and then wondering where to dump the body when he's done.

Did anyone even watch this movie? Since it wasn't Disney, Dreamworks, or Fox, I passed. Yes, I have some standards when it comes to my cartoonies. :lol :lol

Did anyone even watch this movie? Since it wasn't Disney, Dreamworks, or Fox, I passed. Yes, I have some standards when it comes to my cartoonies. :lol :lol

My daughters were asking to see it but I refused. :lol

Peabody and Sherman was good though.

Peabody was excellent!! I watched that cartoony with FLOSI! :rock

:lol :lol

I was a huge fan of the cartoon as a kid but wasn't sure how well it would translate to a full feature. I was pleasantly surprised and really liked it as did the kids.

You guys know I sold my Old Ben statue to put towards my tracking down of at least one major SSW LOTR grail piece. I should be getting my first payment for the RWOS PF today. I sold it for 750. :rock So I should have when done almost $1400 in my paypal account. I think I can find a Balrog for $1100-$1200. Now, if I could just sell Vader and Maul I could snag my RWOS statue.

I did trade a Galadriel PF with someone for an Uruk-Hai Scout Swordsman statue from the SSW line. Never had it before and its one of the smaller grail statues in that line.

You guys know I sold my Old Ben statue to put towards my tracking down of at least one major SSW LOTR grail piece. I should be getting my first payment for the RWOS PF today. I sold it for 750. :rock So I should have when done almost $1400 in my paypal account. I think I can find a Balrog for $1100-$1200. Now, if I could just sell Vader and Maul I could snag my RWOS statue.

I did trade a Galadriel PF with someone for an Uruk-Hai Scout Swordsman statue from the SSW line. Never had it before and its one of the smaller grail statues in that line.

That is awesome bro ! Can't wait to see ! RWOS is awesome !

Epic perfection.

Back