(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Can't wait for these vintage stands to arrive. I haven't even unpacked my Obi and Vader yet, because with those swords I want all the support I can get.

Commence with the jokes. :lol

I need to get me some C2E2 monies. Anybody want to buy a Hot Toys Spider-Man? :lol

Who here is interested in trying to find a nice specimen of a loose POTF popup R2D2 while at C2E2? I will pay all the costs involved and gladly throw in some extra monies for your trouble? If there are any takers, send me a PM.

Can't wait for these vintage stands to arrive. I haven't even unpacked my Obi and Vader yet, because with those swords I want all the support I can get.

Commence with the jokes. :lol

Where did you get your stands? What do they look like?

I need to get me some C2E2 monies. Anybody want to buy a Hot Toys Spider-Man? :lol

I've got like $50. :lol

Where's the real Kristen Bell stuff? Too much fake crap out there.

Who here is interested in trying to find a nice specimen of a loose POTF popup R2D2 while at C2E2? I will pay all the costs involved and gladly throw in some extra monies for your trouble? If there are any takers, send me a PM.

j/k I'm gonna steer clear of pop up Artoo until I know slynger has one. ;)

j/k I'm gonna steer clear of pop up Artoo until I know slynger has one. ;)

No worries, bud. You have just as much right to try and snag one as I do. Part of what makes this hobby fun IMO. :duff

I'm no vintage expert. I'll help one of the others try to track one down, though. I'm sure punk and kenben would probably be your best bet.

I've got like $50. :lol

That's not going to go too far at the con, Titus. :lol

Where did you get your stands? What do they look like?

Ebay, I'd link it here bit can't figure out how to on the iPad. Waller gave me the lowdown on them. They're from the UK, cost me about $50 shipped for 100, and are small circles with one foot peg each...

That's not going to go too far at the con, Titus. :lol

They say every little bit counts. :lecture

Ebay, I'd link it here bit can't figure out how to on the iPad. Waller gave me the lowdown on them. They're from the UK, cost me about $50 shipped for 100, and are small circles with one foot peg each...

Oh ok, I've seen those. Thanks!

Fury, are they the protech stands and if so, are they clear or black?

edit: Nevermind, just saw the ebay link. They are different, but look to work for vintage.

Oh ok, I've seen those. Thanks!

Fury, are they the protech stands and if so, are they clear or black?

edit: Nevermind, just saw the ebay link. They are different, but look to work for vintage.

I go to the trouble to go open my laptop up, go on eBay, copy link, go back to freaks, and this is the thanks I get… :lol

https://www.ebay.com/itm/380861000289?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

So there! ;)

I'm slow and overworked. I love it! :D

Like I mentioned, I'm very happy being over-employed. Because it beats the hell out of being unemployed like I was last year.

By the way, I was approved to be a substitute teacher today. If you're counting, that's three jobs. :panic:

Curious how those stands would work for a large-footed figure like Yak?

Back