(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Some good news. I made a trade with a guy in The Netherlands on an old SSW piece for my Galadriel PF. Got the Uruk Swordsman today and it's ****ing awesome! :rock

Is this the Balrog you're looking to get, Josh?

nEO_IMG_balrog_main_colorspecjpg_zpsd670c6b7.jpg

Oh, Fury and Waller pissed me off last night.... They don't like the barrel scene!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, Fury and Waller pissed me off last night.... They don't like the barrel scene!!!!!!!!!!

I just commented that it was long. And I wasn't commenting on the pictures of your junk either. ;)

I thought the barrel scene was alright. I liked the spider scene a lot more, though.

I hate it to but honestly it's the best place for it. People on boards are picky cheapskates. eBay you'll usually get top dollar and if you ship international your possibilites are endless. GL, brother.

Have I mentioned how much I miss checking this thread during work hours? Too much to catch up with when I get home.

Same boat here. Yuck...

Well I'm sure he's home in your LOTR collection. Congrats.

He's home for sure. Thanks :rock

Is this the Balrog you're looking to get, Josh?

nEO_IMG_balrog_main_colorspecjpg_zpsd670c6b7.jpg

That's it!! I miss having that so bad. :(

What?!?! I might shorten it a little bit I like it. I still haven't seen DOS since I got it. Been busy and trying to 100% Lego The Hobbit.

So....how bout those full frontal nude pics of ScarJO from her new movie. :lecture :monkey5:monkey5

He's home for sure. Thanks :rock

That's it!! I miss having that so bad. :(

What?!?! I might shorten it a little bit I like it. I still haven't seen DOS since I got it. Been busy and trying to 100% Lego The Hobbit.

The barrel scene is good fun.

The closest I'll have to the big Balrog is the Gentle Giant light up one. My LOTR takes up half my room...4 shelves worth. I need to be picky with what I purchase.

The barrel scene is good fun.

The closest I'll have to the big Balrog is the Gentle Giant light up one. My LOTR takes up half my room...4 shelves worth. I need to be picky with what I purchase.

It is. I like that they made it more than what it was in the book.

I have that. It's a little best up but I have it all the same. That SSW one though is the daddy of all Collectibles for me outside of one item.

Back