(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I know, huh? It just sits at the bottom of a detolf. My hope is that I can make enough to cover Batman and Robin and, depending upon the final price, either one of the last vintage figures I need or a little money to put towards a Sandcrawler May 4th. :)

You getting the Sandcrawler?!?!?!?!

I am saving my gift card that Buffygirl got me for my birthday to get Sandcrawler.

It's funny that if these are indeed 18" tall for $30, that they are 12" taller than the black series, with lights and sounds for only $10 more! :lol

It's too bad it's not Star Wars weekends or May the 4th now at Disney World. My family is there for a week. Otherwise I would have asked what you guys wanted and have them buy it all for y'all. :lol :lol

Ken is used to the cold too punk. He's got a built in winter coat already! :rotfl

Not that I don't too...

I'll probably wear my cool leather jacket or my cool jean jacket, depending on the weather.

It's too bad it's not Star Wars weekends or May the 4th now at Disney World. My family is there for a week. Otherwise I would have asked what you guys wanted and have them buy it all for y'all. :lol :lol

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

I hope my daughter can score me a May the fourth and Revenge of the fifth Disney pins

Some good news. I made a trade with a guy in The Netherlands on an old SSW piece for my Galadriel PF. Got the Uruk Swordsman today and it's ****ing awesome! :rock

Some good news. I made a trade with a guy in The Netherlands on an old SSW piece for my Galadriel PF. Got the Uruk Swordsman today and it's ****ing awesome! :rock

Well I'm sure he's home in your LOTR collection. Congrats.

Back