(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

That sucks, Josh. I'm always scared of disputes on expensive items. The one I had recently, the dude finally dropped the dispute, after many messages back and forth. They almost always side with the buyers, too. Sellers get the shaft. I hope you don't, but the odds are against you...

Yeah, I don't like my chances. Even though I met every requirement and all that I still don't think they will side with me. They'll say because I didn't mention the wiggle its a problem. I don't think he will drop it. He's had a change of heart and I don't take returns unless its actually broken.

That just bites man.

It does. :(

Man Paypal can be a bunch of dicks. I hope they make the right choice and drop it all because this idiot just doesn't deserve it.

Maybe you should! That's a lot of money. I only own 1 PF at the moment I use to own another but sold it off. As much as I love my 1 PF I'm tempted to sell it for the reason I just don't want any Statues. I'm very much loving the 1:6 scale and think that is the only scale I'll be staying with for the rest of my life.

Who was it? Josh, feel free to PM me the name so I know not to do business with them.

Maybe you should! That's a lot of money. I only own 1 PF at the moment I use to own another but sold it off. As much as I love my 1 PF I'm tempted to sell it for the reason I just don't want any Statues. I'm very much loving the 1:6 scale and think that is the only scale I'll be staying with for the rest of my life.

I like the dinosaur statues because they're very well done and make sense as statues, but I'm thinking of parting with the comic characters and such. 1/6 makes more sense for things like that for me, at least. Then again, there's no denying dat azz on the slave girl on that Conan statue.

Who was it? Josh, feel free to PM me the name so I know not to do business with them.

Feel free to post it in the Taco Tuesday section as well.

Holy hell! I didn't know that one was going for so much! I could make a mint if I sold a bunch of my stuff... Conan the Prize Ex PF, Darth Talon Ex PF, Spider-Man Comiquette ex, Venom Comiquette ex, all four TMNT exclusives ...

I like the dinosaur statues because they're very well done and make sense as statues, but I'm thinking of parting with the comic characters and such. 1/6 makes more sense for things like that for me, at least. Then again, there's no denying dat azz on the slave girl on that Conan statue.

I always loved the Dinosauria Line. At one point I was going to get into it but never did. I truly just like 1:6 scale. It's the right scale and I don't worry about too much QC issues. I can make lots of room for it too. Statues take up too much room and dust. I think I'm going to go pack up my one PF now. Just sick of it taking up dust and not in the proper display. Josh definitely post who the member is so we all know not to deal with him.

Holy hell! I didn't know that one was going for so much! I could make a mint if I sold a bunch of my stuff... Conan the Prize Ex PF, Darth Talon Ex PF, Spider-Man Comiquette ex, Venom Comiquette ex, all four TMNT exclusives ...

Same here. I've got Thor PF EX, Venom Comiquette, all TMNT exclusives other than Leonardo, Conan The Prize EX, the original 1/4 Predator maquette, Classic Iron Man Comiquette EX, Classic Cap PF(This one's a fixer upper, though), Predator Cinemaquette, SDCC Mouser, Avengers Hulk Maquette. A lot of money could be made if I wasn't attached and lazy.

I wish I had that damn Darth Talon, though. I should go to the Big Bang Theory set and steal Howard's.

It'd be great if I could sell the 3A Metal Gear Rex, but I'm afraid of removing the rail gun.

Man Paypal can be a bunch of dicks. I hope they make the right choice and drop it all because this idiot just doesn't deserve it.

Let's hope. It's been escalated to a claim now. :(

Will do.

Same here. I've got Thor PF EX, Venom Comiquette, all TMNT exclusives other than Leonardo, Conan The Prize EX, the original 1/4 Predator maquette, Classic Iron Man Comiquette EX, Classic Cap PF(This one's a fixer upper, though), Predator Cinemaquette, SDCC Mouser, Avengers Hulk Maquette. A lot of money could be made if I wasn't attached and lazy.

I wish I had that damn Darth Talon, though. I should go to the Big Bang Theory set and steal Howard's.

It'd be great if I could sell the 3A Metal Gear Rex, but I'm afraid of removing the rail gun.

Awesome. I don't collect for the value of them, but it sure is nice to know I'll get my $ back (and some) if I ever do let them go. I did sell my Thor Ex PF a year or so ago for $950 I think... I got him cause I wanted to eventually get the Cap PF and Hulk PF, but their prices just kept going up so I knew I would never want to spend that much coin on them, and Thor was so big I didn't even have him displayed. So it was an easy decision to let him go.

Awesome. I don't collect for the value of them, but it sure is nice to know I'll get my $ back (and some) if I ever do let them go. I did sell my Thor Ex PF a year or so ago for $950 I think... I got him cause I wanted to eventually get the Cap PF and Hulk PF, but their prices just kept going up so I knew I would never want to spend that much coin on them, and Thor was so big I didn't even have him displayed. So it was an easy decision to let him go.

I don't collector for value either. I'd prefer it if they stayed relatively low, so I could get Leonardo for a decent price. :lol

I have hardly any of my statues on display. I wanted the Hulk, Cap, Thor, Iron Man Avengers setup. My Hulk is the movie version, which is still pretty cool and fits in pretty nicely, but I still would prefer the classic PF. The Cap I bought from a member here for a pretty low price has a lot of problems that I don't have the skill to fix myself, so he just stays boxed until I can find somebody to help me with him.

I don't collector for value either. I'd prefer it if they stayed relatively low, so I could get Leonardo for a decent price. :lol

I have hardly any of my statues on display. I wanted the Hulk, Cap, Thor, Iron Man Avengers setup. My Hulk is the movie version, which is still pretty cool and fits in pretty nicely, but I still would prefer the classic PF. The Cap I bought from a member here for a pretty low price has a lot of problems that I don't have the skill to fix myself, so he just stays boxed until I can find somebody to help me with him.

Once they released pics of the Iron Man PF I gave up the hunt for the Hulk and Cap to fill a display... didn't care much for look of the Iron Man.
What's wrong with your Cap? Sell him to me and I'll fix him. :lol

Speaking of, don't forget to pack your Godzilla fig for C2E2 if you still want me to try and fix it for ya.

Boy, this statue I have sold for a lot of money. Maybe I should sell mine.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-C...901?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27e0426bcd
Holy crap! That could buy you several other statues that you may want more. I'd do it.

Me either, which is good, cuz the ones I buy all go DOWN in value. I don't have one single PF which is worth more than retail now. That worked to my advantage though, cuz I bought them all for cheap. I haven't bought many PF's for retail. Just a faux bronze SW one which I wish I hadn't bought (I'd have to sell it for a loss). I think that may be it. Obi Mythos technically isn't a PF, so doesn't count, but at least I know he's worth more (unless they start taking more orders in the US).

Back