(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

That's a pretty good one. Ghidorah is one of my favorite Godzilla monsters. You should check out Destroy All Monsters and Godzilla vs. Gigan when they're released. They both feature Ghidorah. If you haven't already, check out Monster Zero as well. It has Godzilla and Rodan fighting Ghidorah.

I started watching these in order last year and just picked up where I left off today. I'm looking forward to watching more.

I hope she ****ed half the cast.

Emma-Watson-Listen-and-Agree.gif

You ain't just whistlin' dixie. (I'm bringing that phrase back)

:lol

That phrase is the cat's pajamas (I'm bringing that one back)

Star Spangled Cap should be waiting for me when I get home. :panic:

Please post pics of him! I'm thinking of picking him up. Only problem is I don't own TFA Cap or Rescue version. I just haven't picked them up for the reason I didn't like the Head sculpts on them. TFA Cap is very outdated along with the tailoring and shield QC issue. I got The Avengers Cap coming in soon so stoked on that but would like to pick up Star Spangle Cap if the price is right. Oh and got all of TWS figures on order. Just waiting on Falcon.

Please post pics of him! I'm thinking of picking him up. Only problem is I don't own TFA Cap or Rescue version. I just haven't picked them up for the reason I didn't like the Head sculpts on them. TFA Cap is very outdated along with the tailoring and shield QC issue. I got The Avengers Cap coming in soon so stoked on that but would like to pick up Star Spangle Cap if the price is right. Oh and got all of TWS figures on order. Just waiting on Falcon.

Just my 2 cents, but I got TFA Cap from FLOSI recently. The figure is top notch. I previously picked up the Avengers unmasked head, intending to put it on the TFA Cap if/when I ever got him. I haven't used it. Of course opinions will vary but I really love it. Costume is beyond impressive.

Also, get Star Spangled if you can. He will display great with Avengers Cap since they are essentially retro/modern mirror images.

Just my 2 cents, but I got TFA Cap from FLOSI recently. The figure is top notch. I previously picked up the Avengers unmasked head, intending to put it on the TFA Cap if/when I ever got him. I haven't used it. Of course opinions will vary but I really love it. Costume is beyond impressive.

Also, get Star Spangled if you can. He will display great with Avengers Cap since they are essentially retro/modern mirror images.

I have no doubt that TFA Cap is great. It's definitely a classic but there are so many updated Caps coming out and I decided to just get The Avengers version since it comes with great sculpts and updated shields. I just don't feel like dropping $250-$300 on it. I'm debating to get The Star Spangle Man since it's so classic retro Cap. I think once the Golden Age version is released it'll settle the need to get TFA version.

Remember to let me know if you figure out a good fix on the shield flaking issue. That's the only thing that bothers me about The First Avenger Cap.

I have no doubt that TFA Cap is great. It's definitely a classic but there are so many updated Caps coming out and I decided to just get The Avengers version since it comes with great sculpts and updated shields. I just don't feel like dropping $250-$300 on it. I'm debating to get The Star Spangle Man since it's so classic retro Cap. I think once the Golden Age version is released it'll settle the need to get TFA version.

I'm on the Wait List. :(

I WANT EVERY CAP! :panic:

I would really like a Cap Figure but dont wana spread my collection out. So many things im missing out on.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Remember to let me know if you figure out a good fix on the shield flaking issue. That's the only thing that bothers me about The First Avenger Cap.
The flaking issue with TFA Cap is what set me back the most on getting it. Just don't want to deal with it.
I'm on the Wait List. :(

I WANT EVERY CAP! :panic:

Oh yeah from the first minute it went up for order I placed it. I'm so stoked for it too! I want all the Caps but I'm definitely thinking I won't get TFA Cap or Rescue Version. Thinking about getting The Star Spangled Man though. Red Skull I'm definitely want to get but would feel out of place if I did not have TFA Cap. Decisions I must make. :gah: :lol

Some buyers make me want to pull what little hair I have out. The guy I sold my Obi-Wan to freaked out and started a paypal dispute. He claimed a piece was missing (he later found it in the box) and the little flowing part of his midsection has a wiggle (known issue on lots of Obi-Wan's). So now he says he can't own it and that its some major issue. Now, he wants to send it back because he's had a change of heart IMO. I told him its exactly as I talked with him about (I didn't mention the wiggle because it has no part in the statue being displayed) and so now it looks like he's going to file a claim. Yeah!!

Some buyers make me want to pull what little hair I have out. The guy I sold my Obi-Wan to freaked out and started a paypal dispute. He claimed a piece was missing (he later found it in the box) and the little flowing part of his midsection has a wiggle (known issue on lots of Obi-Wan's). So now he says he can't own it and that its some major issue. Now, he wants to send it back because he's had a change of heart IMO. I told him its exactly as I talked with him about (I didn't mention the wiggle because it has no part in the statue being displayed) and so now it looks like he's going to file a claim. Yeah!!

Are you kidding me? What a little dumb ass! I'm so sorry you have to go through all of that. Just nuts and stupid. I hope it gets resolved because damn what a ignorant bastard.

Its people like that that makes buying and selling a scary thing. Sorry hes doing that to you bud. Hopefully it all works out.

All these ebay horror stories are making me worried about selling stuff on there anymore. Sorry to hear of your troubles Josh. That's the kinda crap I'm worried about.

You ain't just whistlin' dixie!

P.S.

I totally spilled beer on your LEGO Threepio this weekend.

:lol Just leave it on there for the flavor...

Star Spangled Cap should be waiting for me when I get home. :panic:

NICE! How ya feelin'?

No HT but my MIB 12" Black Hole Dr. Hans Reinhardt came today. :yess:

no-paypal-buyer-protection.jpg

Sucks to hear man. I hope you can get it straightened out. I was always on pins and needles selling statues on eBay.

Are you kidding me? What a little dumb ass! I'm so sorry you have to go through all of that. Just nuts and stupid. I hope it gets resolved because damn what a ignorant bastard.

I wish I was. Thanks! :duff I hope so as well. Sad thing is its PayPal so I stand no chance in winning any kind of issue even if it was delivered.

That sucks, Josh. I'm always scared of disputes on expensive items. The one I had recently, the dude finally dropped the dispute, after many messages back and forth. They almost always side with the buyers, too. Sellers get the shaft. I hope you don't, but the odds are against you...

I wish I was. Thanks! :duff I hope so as well. Sad thing is its PayPal so I stand no chance in winning any kind of issue even if it was delivered.

That just bites man. Just ashamed. I hope the guy goes and rots than. I hate buyers like that just little trouble makers.

Its people like that that makes buying and selling a scary thing. Sorry hes doing that to you bud. Hopefully it all works out.

Yeah, it makes selling stuff and buying as well a real non fun thing. It has to be done though. I hope it does but I don't like my chances.

All these ebay horror stories are making me worried about selling stuff on there anymore. Sorry to hear of your troubles Josh. That's the kinda crap I'm worried about.

Sad thing is it wasn't on ebay. It was to a member here a PM infact.

View attachment 104926

Sucks to hear man. I hope you can get it straightened out. I was always on pins and needles selling statues on eBay.

Pretty much to your picture. The statue arrived intact and as I promised but I doubt PayPal will say that I did everything I can. Problem is if they side with him and send it back, which could lead to it being broke that creates a whole different issue. I thought everything was good since it was delivered last Thursday. He was out of town and was just now getting a chance to check it out. Hell as you could see I had started moving forward wanting to track down a LOTR grail piece.

Anywhere you sell there can be an issue including on here too. It's scary indeed because you never want to deal with such people like that.

Back