(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Speaking of NYCC I fully expect folks to get good pictures of the stuff Weta is bringing. They will have at least one new statue to unveil there.

That's on JJJ. I didn't buy a ticket and they're sold out. If I can find an in I'll see what I can do.

I picked up the Rocket Fett at NYCC last year. Loved the regular figure as a kid and I had to have this, especially with the rocket

That's the one I'd like to have. I might pick him up if I can find him cheap.

Another shirt for King. :lol

homeiswherepantsgrass_fullpic.png

https://www.snorgtees.com/t-shirts/home-is-where-the-pants-aren-t

Speaking of NYCC I fully expect folks to get good pictures of the stuff Weta is bringing. They will have at least one new statue to unveil there.

That's on JJJ. I didn't buy a ticket and they're sold out. If I can find an in I'll see what I can do.
I got this guy's!

What a long day.
Hope all is well with all the cantina folks!
So i stumbled upon this quote thats been motivating me recently. Ill just leave it here and hopefully it benefits someone.
"Become the strongest version of yourself"
So simple but for me it does alot.

I hear ya. Today was a day that's for sure.

I just got challenged. I donated as usual! I don't have ice or the means to make a video. I don't even know how to make a video. :lol :lol

My phone doesn't even take pictures, much less video.

magical, here's a quote I've been using all week. I get an inspirational quote in my inbox every morning.

Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work. - Aristotle

My patients have really been digging it, and it couldn't be more true. I've never been happier. Doing what you love is the best feeling ever, and really allows me to give fully to these patients. I'm so pleased that I took the huge chance and went back to school at 35! How else could I work 50 days straight and still be smiling on the last day?

What a long day.
Hope all is well with all the cantina folks!
So i stumbled upon this quote thats been motivating me recently. Ill just leave it here and hopefully it benefits someone.
"Become the strongest version of yourself"
So simple but for me it does alot.

Nice quote. I try to adopt personal mottos but never seem to follow them for very long.

Back