(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Because it wouldn't make any difference if it was vs. regular DVD? :dunno

IMO they're actually price gouging this. It looks like they're releasing alot of items but in reality its because they need 4 disc alone to play the Wolfman series. When if they used Blu it would take half that. and we all know by next summer they will rerelease this with a collectible Dracula or Mummy Blu set with everything and more for the same price. Just me being picky really.

Well, I'm not TOO lucky today. Just got a driving citation for a cracked windshield and driving on a shoulder when it was my turn to make a right anyway. Cops suck when they are bored with nothing to do. :(

Well, I'm not TOO lucky today. Just got a driving citation for a cracked windshield and driving on a shoulder when it was my turn to make a right anyway. Cops suck when they are bored with nothing to do. :(

You should have called him out on racial profiling.

recommendations on good soundtracks from movies? Im at work and listened to SW, GOT, Transformers, MOS, JP and even I Am Legend. need new music!

**** the police. :lecture

recommendations on good soundtracks from movies? Im at work and listened to SW, GOT, Transformers, MOS, JP and even I Am Legend. need new music!

TRON: Legacy.

Bladerunner OST by Vangelis.. and the LOTR Complete Recording sets, those ought to last for a bit.. Two Towers set is hideously expensive on the Secondary market though.

**** the police. :lecture

Well, I'm an ex-cop and there are definitely bad cops out there, but not every one of us is like that. Unfortunate part is it only takes 1 to make everyone else look bad.

Soundtrack wise-batman's are good, both Burton and Zimmerman. Inception, Gravity, Braveheart and an oldie but goodie is Willow.

Well, I'm an ex-cop and there are definitely bad cops out there, but not every one of us is like that. Unfortunate part is it only takes 1 to make everyone else look bad.

I spent most of my life in Houston and there are a lot of bad cops there. That's probably why I'm biased. :1-1:

I spent most of my life in Houston and there are a lot of bad cops there. That's probably why I'm biased. :1-1:

Soundtrack wise-batman's are good, both Burton and Zimmerman. Inception, Gravity, Braveheart and an oldie but goodie is Willow.

Im going to school to be a police officer, however after getting my associates I don't even know if that's what i want anymore.
Maybe I can start my reign of justice in Houston James Gordon style?

Im going to school to be a police officer, however after getting my associates I don't even know if that's what i want anymore.
Maybe I can start my reign of justice in Houston James Gordon style?

You can give UT your first ticket. :lol

I enjoyed the heck out of it, but I also worked with ***holes too. I stepped away from the patrol aspect, but do a lot of training. Now I mainly teach cops how to talk to mentally ill people.

Back