(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Josh did you see Mr. Jackson ?

peter-jackson-1.jpg

peter-jackson-2.jpg

peter-jackson-3.jpg

peter-jackson-4.jpg

Just scored a Black Series Biker Scout at Target! Super cool!

Excellent, Flosi. I said I'm quitting the Black Series, but I bet I'd do the same if I found one in the store.

That looks awesome! Surprising the first pics I've seen of the loose Scout and bike.

Gotta say, that's a good looking Speeder Bike and Scout Trooper. If these came out 5 years ago I probably would have gone hog wild... but I've already dipped into the 6" well and later sold everything off at a loss to do it again :lol

I do really need a Kenner Speeder Bike though... one of the few vehicles I had as a kid and I loved the exploding action :rock :rock

I'm quitting everything but Imperial Troops... And a Vader and Boba Fett. The rest I can care less about.

That's probably a good focus. Those guys will be the best anyhow.

Very cool score, Flosi! It will make a nice companion to the 1:6 version!

Come to think of it, it would be great to have the set in all the different scales: 1:4 PF, 1:6, the Black 6" version, and the 3 3/4" version!

Just scored a Black Series Biker Scout at Target! Super cool!

Some crap pics.

2A0DABB0-62E8-4609-83AA-3BE8282DF1DD_zpsk3j3tssy.jpg

B8AB7324-9819-4CF8-A28A-39F13E1F3D1A_zpsrpi8iwo4.jpg

8979DF2C-D331-4007-A492-D9C4D9B56481_zpswlvn7i9j.jpg

**** me, that looks amazing! I had to stop at Target on the way to pick up my girls but they didn't have any. They did happen to have a Stormtrooper but of course AGAIN, it had really bad paint apps.

What they did also have is the new 12" 4 poa Stormie and Jedi Luke. For only $10 they look great.

Very cool score, Flosi! It will make a nice companion to the 1:6 version!

Come to think of it, it would be great to have the set in all the different scales: 1:4 PF, 1:6, the Black 6" version, and the 3 3/4" version!

I have a boxed and loose vintage one as well as a loose POtF2. I want the Black Series to go with it.

Gotta say, that's a good looking Speeder Bike and Scout Trooper. If these came out 5 years ago I probably would have gone hog wild... but I've already dipped into the 6" well and later sold everything off at a loss to do it again :lol

I do really need a Kenner Speeder Bike though... one of the few vehicles I had as a kid and I loved the exploding action :rock :rock

GB, I have an extra loose one but it's missing the back flaps (really common). It's yours if you want it, just PM me your address.

Back