(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

You guys were discussing hot 80's ladies yesterday. What about hot 90's girls?

My favorite as a kid was Sharon Stone in Total Recall.:

Total+Recall-Sharon+Stone-Lori.jpg

I think that's the only movie she really was attractive to me in

Thom, any word on the :r2d2line

:pray:

By and by, it comes my friend

He's too busy painting me a tie fighter. :stick:thwak

It's on the list. Straight lines do boggle me, but I'm game for anything.

Awesomeness! I already was blessed with some of your art, so I shall abstain. Unless it was Yoda. Then I'd kill everyone else so there was no competition!

Burlap Yoda is coming eventually. Is that dibs I hear?

yodaburlap_zpsb9981fe8.jpg

I thought i heard that it was smaller than SDCC and Wondercon.

I went to the first 2 or 3 NYCCs and I thought it felt pretty rinky-dink compared to what I hear about SDCC. But I don't really do cons so I have no frame of ref. You going to NYCC? Maybe we could hook up there.

Doing much, much better today! Still coughing up crap from my chest but it's a lot better than the hacking up a lung crap I was dealing with. :)

How's everyone doing?

By and by, it comes my friend

It's on the list. Straight lines do boggle me, but I'm game for anything.

Burlap Yoda is coming eventually. Is that dibs I hear?

yodaburlap_zpsb9981fe8.jpg

I went to the first 2 or 3 NYCCs and I thought it felt pretty rinky-dink compared to what I hear about SDCC. But I don't really do cons so I have no frame of ref. You going to NYCC? Maybe we could hook up there.

It has gotten much better since the first years. Attendance last year was on par with SDCC .

I'll be there bro.

Doing much, much better today! Still coughing up crap from my chest but it's a lot better than the hacking up a lung crap I was dealing with. :)

How's everyone doing?

Glad you are doing better.
The cold is breaking up hence the crap coming up.

How's everyone doing?

Good to hear you're feeling better, Rich. Coughing stuff up is a good thing. Better out than in, right?

I'm okay. Planning on going through the collection today. It's a daunting task.

How's everyone doing?

You need to find a Sauna and relax bro those always clear my system!
Doing good myself.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

So here is an update about the fact that my 5 month old daughter likes the song Let It Go from Frozen: If I hear the song Let It Go from Frozen one more time today I am going to murder everyone in the world.

So here is an update about the fact that my 5 month old daughter likes the song Let It Go from Frozen: If I hear the song Let It Go from Frozen one more time today I am going to murder everyone in the world.

:monkey3

:lol my four-year old digs those tunes. But because she doesn't know all the words she throws in what she knows from all the songs into a medley: let it go, let it go, do you wanna build a snowman, jinx, jinx again!

Speaking of kids, reposting for lolz:

A story my mate told me the other night:

"I walked into our bathroom and there's Josie (3) standing there with her hand awkwardly behind her back. I turn her around and see that she has my toothbrush up her arse - right up there, bristles-first. My cry of "Josie, get that toothbrush out of there!" brings Kayla (7) running into the bathroom to see what's up. When I tell her, "Josie's put a toothbrush up her bum!", Kayla says, "Oh, she does that all the time". And then it all made sense why Kayla had been asking for a new toothbrush every week for the past two months."

I laughed so hard my stomach hurt.

"I don't care, what you're going to say,"
I'll keep singing Let It Go,
You're not gonna murder me anywaaaaayyyyyy!! :lol :lol

Back